First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email, we picked up Bronco on Jan 28th. @Ford could you get your stuff together, you've been building cars for a while and the internet isn't new either...........
Sponsored

DUUUVAL95

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally glad I got the email! Now I donā€™t have to type in my Order # and VIN to ā€œtrack itā€
I never thought Iā€™d know a vehicleā€™s VIN # by heart!šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you were schedule after the first of February, the email wasnā€™t for you. Itā€™s for those of us stuck on horse s*#t mountain waiting for modules. Enjoy your build week/built e-mails/shipped emails and go on about your merry way.

sincerely,
the build weeks prior to you still waiting
Not accurate.....been stuck in production since 3/1

akeller

Big Bend
First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got email same day that dealer told me my Bronco is on rail car in route to dealer due to arrive around 3/25. What a clown show.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email for me. Still on ice mountain, after getting built status on December 28. Evidently arranging shipment takes a bit longer than a few days to a week.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got similar emails yesterday for both my Lightning and my bossā€™s Raptor orders. Iā€™m thinking I might remove the spray in bedliner options on both to see if that is a constraint.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the same email. Still showing 3/2 built. 3/3 shipped. Got a picture of it coming off of the line on 3/8. Allegedly circling Arkansas on a rail car before making its way to Austin.

My dealer said to expect delivery 3/15-3/21, but figured it would be later given the choo choo circumnavigating the Natural State.

Iā€™ll reach out to the dealer tomorrow and pray that tonightā€™s email is BS.
I would have thought yours already got to Texas. Mine built 3/3 and was in Chicago by 3/6 and got to Alliance outside Fort Worth on 3/13. Still sitting there waiting for a truck to bring it to the heart of Texas.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess thatā€™s one silver lining to being in Canadaā€¦ Ford doesnā€™t email us anythingā€¦

Sponsored

Burghbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm beginning to lose hope on this whole endeavor. Dealer keeps saying April 24ish, but who knows.

OP
OP
CodaMojo

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I work as QA for a 'global data/marketing conglomerate' for lack of a better term. Sending an email blast is, as this shows, quite risky in many ways. As QA I'm used to hearing lovely phrases like, 'How did QA miss that', instead of, 'Good job on catching those hundreds of critical issues!'.

With such a massive company I'm betting they have a few people review the emails, a few people manage the lists/data, others to set up the send, etc. Their naming conventions might not be the best either for lists or emails. One person having a busy day misreads the set up for approval, someone gets yelled at by a boss's boss and takes their word for it it's been reviewed, etc, etc....

Guess what I'm saying is mistakes happen. Is it frustrating? Heck yeah. Is it a rather large mistake? Obviously.

Considering the pressure many of the people are under with all this going on I'm willing to cut them a little slack though.
Very true, it's not Their first error though. Just in my build week alone, my group has had multiple emails going back-and-forth. You would think they would bring in temps or a team to clean up the backdraft. Itā€™s gotten worse since January. not to pile on, there is no update to everyone else that have not gotten an email of statuses, or when their order will go through.

Last edited:

Yvetta

Badlands
First Name
Yvetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this email and not sure what to make of it.

HEREā€™S THE LATEST ON YOUR VEHICLE
James,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Bronco Badlandsā„¢ order. Weā€™re working hard to wreck your day, since weā€™re not sure if your Bronco has been ordered, built, shipped or delivered. We are pretty sure you made a reservation back when you still had hair.
We want to make sure you are thoroughly confused, so we will be sending random emails, which may not be accurate.
We know thereā€™s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so weā€™ll make sure you are completely flummoxed. Once your vehicle is assembled, youā€™ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer, who may try to rob you blind.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a email saying your bronco will be here between March 15 to the 20th. Then the same day I got that same email saying now it will be here between April 15 to the 20th. Then 2 days later my salesman sent me a photo of it on the trailer sitting in his parking lot. Then a week later after getting it. I got my baby photo and a email saying here's your bronco fresh off the line and it will to be to your dealer shortly. So yea and my confirmation page still says order pending.
If this right here doesn't perfectly portray this entire process, I don't know what else would.

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The lack of information and the weekly changing of information does not speak well for a positive customer experience. The fact that dealer mannequins were produced ahead of reservation holders creates ill will and does not build brand loyalty. The 1978-1979 Broncos were very hot items and huge production runs, you ordered a truck and had it in about 2 months. Now they did not have a Chinese Virus or supply chain back ups but they got the job done.

We all would love some honesty and transparency. The appearance of back room shenanigans destroys confidence.

But all we can do is waitā€¦ā€¦..and wait
The overall dealer mannequins is a low number in comparison. I did not personally order one until May 2020 when I got to actually sit in one. So I understand where Ford would stand on that. However with all the delays and other issues, misinformation is just adding fuel to the fire. And fuel prices are stupidly high right now!
Sponsored