First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even if they have their vehicle or its being shipped...
Ford can't get out of their own way. When you bumble the easy stuff, people rightly doubt your ability to get the hard stuff right. (see MY21 2.7l engine blowups)
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup got my email this morning. Build week 1/17. Was able to speak to someone at Ford last week and they said they expect my delivery at the dealer on May 13.
1-800-334-4375
She was very helpful. You will need your vin, sales code, and order code. She did tell me I was waiting on chips, but not which chips.
Yes May is the plan and has been. They don’t install chips directly on to vehicles. They are installed in modules which are made prior to production. They can regulate chip supply by making less of non critical modules. This appears to be what happened.

But the big issue is not May or chip hold it’s COMMUNICATION. Tells us a plan, which part is missing, what are the details of the retrofit process, what order are they planned by VIN. All of these are basic stuff and a big zero. The fact they can’t or won’t tell us this is the worst part.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco's not a Model T.
Similar shape.

Ford Bronco "Here's the Latest On Your Vehicle" spam email from Ford giphy-2

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
got the same email. I've had mine for two weeks now.

Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received a different one yesterday welcoming me to the Ford bronco ownership. The funny part was getting Kwh equivalent to 3 fill ups for my electric bronco.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ain’t heard shit! 🤷🏼‍♂️

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The entire Ford marketing team should be fired.

They’ve got no control over inaccurate, uninformative, and misleading emails being sent to massive, random groups of customers?

How the heck does any viable company do that? Hope the QA team for my vehicle isn’t the same QA team in charge of communication.
1000% agree. And not in a nice, internal email “…they’re leaving to spend more time with their family” way. No, a nice public, press release with “Ford has fired x members of the marketing, planning and Executive teams responsible for the botched rollout of the Ford Bronco”

Last edited:

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i was built 1/19 then moved to the parking lot known as ice mountain and this email has been the only communication from ford. 2 months sitting there with no end in sight. ford sucks
imagine being in production on December 14th for a 2021 Bronco that got shipped off to Ice Mountain, and not even getting this email from Ford. It’s been almost 6 months since my last Ford email, and no change in status…

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The email I am expecting is: "We regret to inform you that your order has been canceled, please try again in 2023", Translation, "We don't even care if you had a first day reservation, please go f yourself!".

Sponsored

LoboDelRio

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2015 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received this email this morning. Had mine since December. I don't know whether to laugh at Ford or cry for those of you waiting.

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone seems to be getting this spam from Ford MoCo, Even if they have their vehicle or its being shipped...Let the Memes begin!

Ford Bronco "Here's the Latest On Your Vehicle" spam email from Ford giphy-2

UPDATE 3/19: Ford Chat is saying "Email was sent in error" carry on :rolleyes:
I picked mine up from the dealer ten days ago so I think they might be a little behind. 😂🤪

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The email I am expecting is: "We regret to inform you that your order has been canceled, please try again in 2023", Translation, "We don't even care if you had a first day reservation, please go f yourself!".
The one thing we have is a vehicle build (or mostly). They don’t care about us agree but they care about their revenue. The deliveries impact quarterly stock evaluations and since they couldn’t deliverQ1 we were simply slipped to Q2. That’s what it’s all about. By the end of Q2 (end of June) we will get our broncos.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thinking they would use the word 'please' and twice at that! Talk about optimism!

They would regret how their suppliers wronged them and how it was costing them money, they are masters of the non-apology that emphasizes that Ford is the real victim here.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this email a week after receiving said Bronco. Another unsupervised “rockstar”.
Sponsored