Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also there is a pretty cool 360 degree interior view of the actual SEMA concept interior in this link too.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door by Ford Motor Company
Weekender concept highlights how a Bronco can convert from weekday workhorse to weekend beast in a couple of hours with simple tools - and back again”

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Created by: Ford Motor Company Dearborn, MI www.ford.com

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also there is a pretty cool 360 degree interior view of the actual SEMA concept interior in this link too.
Im curious about the pocket(s) in that top. It almost looks like a rifle scabard, and if it is, consider me sold. The hunting crowd will go bonkers.

Screenshot_20201121-110427_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-110418_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-110438_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im curious about the pocket(s) in that top. It almost looks like a rifle scabard, and if it is, consider me sold. The hunting crowd will go bonkers.
Hard to say the intent of the pockets, but they're definitely not large enough to be rifle scabbards.

I'm also on the look out for some kind of rifle rack for my Bronco. Where we'll be going there are sometimes wild pigs running around, and I've had the bad experienced of getting treed by a boar while trail biking. Not fun.

There's bound to be something aftermarket. I've looked at behind-the-seats hanging solutions and overhead racks that might work. But my wife, being the ever more intelligent of the two of us, has suggested we just use holsters and carry our handguns instead.

Last edited:

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to say the intent of the pockets, but they're definitely not large enough to be rifle scabbards.
Scabbard. Singular, not plural. I have one that has two 8-10" pockets that cradle both ends of a short/modular modern sporting carbine.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great thread. Thank you for posting!
The 360 viewer is great. And it’s made with an actual Bronco, not CG. (y)

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screenshot_20201121-110427_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-110418_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-110438_Chrome.jpg
They look like appliquéd mesh pockets with zippers to me. Not much volume in a slash pocket like that so storage would be limited to small objects. Cool nonetheless!

That 360° view is cool.

Jason O

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Bronco II; 2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Here's the spec sheet on the SEMA custom Badlands Screenshot_20201121-110438_Chrome

Ford Bronco Here's the spec sheet on the SEMA custom Badlands Screenshot_20201121-110438_Chrome

these are just mesh zipper pockets. My Bestop soft top has them. They’re good for small items like sun glasses, your registration, etc.

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scabbard. Singular, not plural. I have one that has two 8-10" pockets that cradle both ends of a short/modular modern sporting carbine.
Eh, I just thought it was pictures of four pockets on opposite sides of the cab, meaning 2 scabbards total.

Regardless, they're just pockets, they're stitched completely into the headliner. Googlebox says Ford's policy on adding anything firearm related to their vehicles from the factory is: "No. We don't."

Jason O

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Bronco II; 2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

these are just mesh zipper pockets. My Bestop soft top has them. They’re good for small items like sun glasses, your registration, etc.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless, they're just pockets, they're stitched completely into the headliner. Googlebox says Ford's policy on adding anything firearm related to their vehicles from the factory is: "No. We don't."
Well considering Bestop made the top, not Ford, it might be possible that since it is a SEMA concept, they put some "extra" into their cobtribution. Look at the Dodge/Line-X/Jesse James SEMA entry. That's a nice little Barrett .50bmg on a handy pop up bipod.

Screenshot_20201121-133519_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-134031_Instagram.jpg

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh lord please tell me that square flares will be an option in the future, that looks so much better than round plastic wheel arches.

bronco shop 2.png

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also on the look out for some kind of rifle rack for my Bronco. Where we'll be going there are sometimes wild pigs running around, and I've had the bad experienced of getting treed by a boar while trail biking. Not fun.

There's bound to be something aftermarket. I've looked at behind-the-seats hanging solutions and overhead racks that might work. But my wife, being the ever more intelligent of the two of us, has suggested we just use holsters and carry our handguns instead.
Hillpeoplegear.com. They make excellent chest rigs. The discreet rear pouch on their standard model will fit a Glock 40/41 or a 5” S&W N frame revolver.
Sponsored