First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the squared fenders/ wheel wells, this was the better choice.

The rims look good on the Everglades, but I wouldn't want them. They don't really work with shiny new paint.

Love the black roof - want want want. Why can't Ford get this together?

Hate the Ford lettering on the grill, Bronco is so much cooler. It's a Bronco, it should say it.

Not a fan of the seats at all.

I don't actually believe this is a Heritage Edition, its a weird mix.

I hate that the Heritage Edition exists with the white MOD top and we can't get the black one on a normal build.

I hate that Ford can't tell us, and be accurate of what to expect and when to expect it.
Sponsored

ZWSMITH

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sign me up for this in a four door 7spd with beadlock wheels and 33" KO2's !

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found on Zuckerbook

Velocity blue Heritage Edition Bronco 2-door w: black flares and black MOD top 3.jpg

Velocity blue Heritage Edition Bronco 2-door w: black flares and black MOD top 2.jpg

Velocity blue Heritage Edition Bronco 2-door w: black flares and black MOD top 1.jpg
I like the squared fenders and to my eye it looks just right. They should update all trim levels with those fenders imo.

I like the gloss black grill, and will probably paint my base grill gloss black and I can go either way on the Bronco vs Ford letters.

Sixtysixpride

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is that the Oates Edition? Heritage doesn't come in Velocity Blue, which I'm sure everyone in this thread is aware of.
The Oates is a two door only model with design elements based on Rod Halls 1969 Baja 1000 winner Bronco.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The Oates is a two door only model with design elements based on Rod Halls 1969 Baja 1000 winner Bronco.
You sure on that? No one yet has any details. Just speculation.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
They've spotted another one rolling around with black trim, this time a four-door in Robin's Egg Blue. Maybe they've painted it black to avoid drawing attention to what is a test mule, I think it’s a big improvement over stock regardless.

2023-Ford-Bronco-Prototype-Spy-Shots-Robins-Egg-Blue-Potential-Heritage-Edition-with-Black-Acc...jpg

2023-Ford-Bronco-Prototype-Spy-Shots-Robins-Egg-Blue-Potential-Heritage-Edition-with-Black-Acc...jpg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They've spotted another one rolling around with black trim, this time a four-door in Robin's Egg Blue. Maybe they've painted it black to avoid drawing attention to what is a test mule, I think it’s a big improvement over stock regardless.

Going to look good with the white bits, too bad it's locked behind the Limited paywall.

I know it's a mule but it doesn't have the high package mirror lights nor the brown seats that the Limited will have. Maybe they're just randomly testing the mod tops with whatever HE's protos they have lying around?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't understand the black parts being displayed in public. There are no vehicles for MY23 on the order guide with these trimmings. We know Robin's Egg is a future Heritage Limited color. It looks like @Bellebracht Heritage posts a while back only it was Race Red with black trimmings not Robins Egg Blue. Confirmed the black pieces are not for the Oates since it's not a 2 door. Interesting...

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would these squared-off fenders transfer over to a Bronco that has the current rounded fenders? I like the squared look better.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would these squared-off fenders transfer over to a Bronco that has the current rounded fenders? I like the squared look better.
No. The fenders and quarter-panels are stamped different to accommodate the squared flares.

Status
Not open for further replies.