William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I like the square fenders more and more. I will say Advanced Fiberglass still is the best looking fenders. These factory square fenders are not bad/just not as good Looking as the Advanced Fiberglass Fenders.

Interior was done by VW 10 years ago. It's like bring out the dead failure. Failure was not the plaid but making it a premium option when it isn't. Plaid seats should be a no added cost option as they are not an upgrade.

97fdf45d-595e-4821-9206-76ed6a1e1e9c-How_plaid_became_part_of_Volkswagen_Golf_GTI_historyLarge...jpg
Thanks for reminding me of my Mk 7.5 I sold to get my non-existant Bronco. Are you talking premium on the Bronco or the VW because those are on the base GTIs. I traded a Base 7 Sport to get the SE with the plaid seats and sunroof!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This all i want. Oh well.
Buy an HE and paint it all black, done. I had a black mod top on my order waiting for white, worse case it was going to me painted white.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for reminding me of my Mk 7.5 I sold to get my non-existant Bronco. Are you talking premium on the Bronco or the VW because those are on the base GTIs. I traded a Base 7 Sport to get the SE with the plaid seats and sunroof!
Yes and everyone who wanted a GTI went to leather. Should have been an option on the base golf and the take rate would have been higher!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sonicjay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would love to hear the future plans for the HE. Maybe they'll offer up more colors, maybe they'll offer a Midnight Edition. The F150 HE only offered black trim bits so I'm sure they're researching that for the Bronco as well.

My original order was for VB hoping for a white top but I'm happy changing over to Azure with white top but the above pics do look good!
I think Azure with the white is sharp. I was going to go with VB just like you but I like the new Azure and going with it for my Heritage order.

Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Buy an HE and paint it all black, done. I had a black mod top on my order waiting for white, worse case it was going to me painted white.
What do you think it would cost though. I'm guessing $3k to professionally paint the top and grill and powdercoat the wheels, maybe more

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What do you think it would cost though. I'm guessing $3k to professionally paint the top and grill and powdercoat the wheels, maybe more
I'd say at least $1k for wheels, 200 each to powder coat plus you have to remove and remount balance them. Call some body shops for the grill and top depending on where you are paint varies crazily. Some people seem to have luck painting the MIC so really you don't need to go HE to get the look unless you really want the squared off fenders.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy an HE, trade your white top to someone for a black top, then buy black Everglades flares.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long until Ford changes to the flat fenders on all models?

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the square fenders more and more. I will say Advanced Fiberglass still is the best looking fenders. These factory square fenders are not bad/just not as good Looking as the Advanced Fiberglass Fenders.

Interior was done by VW 10 years ago. It's like bring out the dead failure. Failure was not the plaid but making it a premium option when it isn't. Plaid seats should be a no added cost option as they are not an upgrade.

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco 2-door in Velocity Blue w/ black flares and black MOD top 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-door-interior-003-cockpit-roof-off-pre-production-model-1200x800
Actually Ford did plaid in trucks and Broncos decades ago hence the term heritage. And no it wasn't a failure for Ford back then.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes and everyone who wanted a GTI went to leather. Should have been an option on the base golf and the take rate would have been higher!
Yep, I'm one of the odd ones that prefers cloth and options and a manual, so typically I'm the most overlooked demographic. I was happy with my GTI until the Bronco showed up and now finally the HE has most of what I wanted.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy an HE, trade your white top to someone for a black top, then buy black Everglades flares.
I really don't care for the HE's white accents, and I don't care if they make the Bronco "true to the heritage". This prototype (which we've seen before, driving around when the HE was still a rumor) looks exactly how I would order one, with the exception that I would want a manual.

I don't know if I would like the plaid seats, but if not, it would be a hell of a lot easier to throw some aftermarket seat covers in there than it would be to buy an actual HE and then have to paint or trade the wheels, grill, and roof - and then paint the whole vehicle a color that didn't suck.

This mule is proof that Ford could have made Broncos just like this... 😡

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This mule is proof that Ford could have made Broncos just like this... 😡
Same can be said of the Nintendo and the saddle interior Broncos from launch. Pics like this aren't leaked by accident, it's all future product planning and market response so what you see might happen for '24 to compliment or replace the HE.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.