Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a feeling once we start getting these things and the order banks open back up the take rate is going to go up from the 4% people are reporting now. Our little secret will be out.
I think so too. I’m surprised its so low. Pretty much perfect for my needs.
Sponsored

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think so too. I’m surprised its so low. Pretty much perfect for my needs.
[/QUOTE]

Agreed! My initial spec in 2020 was a Big Bend, but -
- couldn't get Mid Pkg with the 7MT. AT was mandatory to get the Mid.
- could get the rear locker, but the welded M190 front diff is not friendly to adding a limited slip.
- could get the Modular top, which was then delayed.

I'm thrilled that the HE became available, and costs thousands less than the SAS OB spec I previously ordered.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It hasn't been discussed much on this group but what is everyone's plans for mods for their Heritage trim?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It hasn't been discussed much on this group but what is everyone's plans for mods for their Heritage trim?
A few cosmetic things planned, I have the Archetype script on order so I'll either patch the striping to get rid of the Bronco decal or replace with a spear type decal from Underground Graphics. I'd like to replace the factory fog lights with the Dynamic Diode option they have for the capable bumper. Will probably paint out the shackles race red to match the Ford letters and in the back go with a white and red Ford badge. There's a few options for side steps that are more rock rail so a maybe on that but at the moment like the Metal-tech one the best with the kick out. Mechanically I'd like the Ford tune and possibly the Corsa dual tip exhaust to wake up the 2.3 a bit. As for suspension mods, no clue, this won't be an off-road beast for me and the Sasquatch package offers more than I need, at least for now.

Honestly for the most part I'm happy with the package but once it arrives I guess we'll see what works and what doesn't for any of the plans I have. I guess the benefit of having to wait all this time is that there's been plenty of mods made and parts now available but that takes some of the individuality of making your Bronco your own away.

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Work in progress. Just waiting on the raptor grill lights and harness.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 782A7621-BBBF-4D6A-96B0-6C4DA431C1A0
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club FEECA641-73DE-492D-BC2D-66B43ABEA78C
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 98C83AC4-9FFB-4249-A33D-26ECF426692A
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 37FC9C59-C33E-4339-8B01-5EBF0A4722D8

Sponsored

Larry Gates

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone confirm one way or the other if the private offer money applies to these Heritage models?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can anyone confirm one way or the other if the private offer money applies to these Heritage models?
Are you talking the $2500 to remove constraints? If so then no, Heritage comes standard with items like sasquatch so you can't remove them and get the offer.

Also don't think you can move your order over to a Heritage if you're a WT but talk with your dealer on that.

If you're talking the price protection then yes, you can use that private offer on a Heritage, I am using mine.

Larry Gates

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talking what they used to call price protection for having an early reservation (now private offer). Good to know it applies. Thanks.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A few cosmetic things planned, I have the Archetype script on order so I'll either patch the striping to get rid of the Bronco decal or replace with a spear type decal from Underground Graphics. I'd like to replace the factory fog lights with the Dynamic Diode option they have for the capable bumper. Will probably paint out the shackles race red to match the Ford letters and in the back go with a white and red Ford badge. There's a few options for side steps that are more rock rail so a maybe on that but at the moment like the Metal-tech one the best with the kick out. Mechanically I'd like the Ford tune and possibly the Corsa dual tip exhaust to wake up the 2.3 a bit. As for suspension mods, no clue, this won't be an off-road beast for me and the Sasquatch package offers more than I need, at least for now.

Honestly for the most part I'm happy with the package but once it arrives I guess we'll see what works and what doesn't for any of the plans I have. I guess the benefit of having to wait all this time is that there's been plenty of mods made and parts now available but that takes some of the individuality of making your Bronco your own away.
Here are the plans on my end.

Thanks for sharing. I agree, the modifications I will make will be subtle. Here's what's on the agenda so far.
  • Base fender badge, will remove the Bronco pinstripe
  • Rock rails
  • Modular bumper if I can find one
  • KC ditch lights
  • May opt to switch out the white wheels with Warn Jackhammers

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sorry to say my plans likely have changed as a result of Citibank f’ng my credit score unprovoked… looks like I’ll be modifying(fixing) the 2006 Honda Pilot after all… 🤬

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2.3 Ford tune, some additional off road lighting, arb compressor, hitch, mud flaps, and expel hood strip initially. Not planning on any suspension changes yet. I’d prefer to see how it does first. Most of my changes will not be for looks. I think it looks great as is. Maybe I’ll add the HEL script at some point, but that would be it for changing the looks. Unless I get a bug up my butt about wrapping the flairs white.

I’m thinking I may need to add some external fuel support, but will also wait to see how bad it is. My 1st Gen Lightning had two 17 gallon tanks and still barely made 300 miles before having to stop for fuel so I can do it but….

I’m pretty sure I’ll change my tune after getting it and the mods will come sooner than I thought.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sorry to say my plans likely have changed as a result of Citibank f’ng my credit score unprovoked… looks like I’ll be modifying(fixing) the 2006 Honda Pilot after all… 🤬
The good news (IMHO) is it looks great out of the box and with the built in SAS will be pretty stout off road as well.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2.3 Ford tune, some additional off road lighting, arb compressor, hitch, mud flaps, and expel hood strip initially. Not planning on any suspension changes yet. I’d prefer to see how it does first. Most of my changes will not be for looks. I think it looks great as is. Maybe I’ll add the HEL script at some point, but that would be it for changing the looks. Unless I get a bug up my butt about wrapping the flairs white.

I’m thinking I may need to add some external fuel support, but will also wait to see how bad it is. My 1st Gen Lightning had two 17 gallon tanks and still barely made 300 miles before having to stop for fuel so I can do it but….

I’m pretty sure I’ll change my tune after getting it and the mods will come sooner than I thought.
Forgot about the flares, I'll probably plasti dip mine white to see what it looks like and go from there if it's not too much white.

Haven't seen any aftermarket tanks yet, sure someone will come up with a solution.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The good news (IMHO) is it looks great out of the box and with the built in SAS will be pretty stout off road as well.
Though that’s my thoughts exactly, I believe you’ve commented on the wrong post😭
Sponsored