First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
ive had a black diamond 2 door with just mid and v6 on order since Feb2022. no build date. I've given up on it but still fun to track.
Had a dealer reach out asking if I would want a 2 door SAS Badlands 2.7 with high package and MOD bumper at MSRP. Nice trade in on my Basesquatch too just need the 4 doors at this stage in my life.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes this completely crazy…ordered a base back in oct ’21, updated to Heritage Oct ‘22, went in to check with dealer 5/25 and found my heritage had been updated by ford to priority 2 (to be scheduled first week of July)…having little faith ford was actually gonna build any heritages (build hold + dates getting pushed) I placed a “backup“ badlands order 5/25/23 priority 15 with same dealer…got email today job 2 with vin and build date 7/17/23 on badlands…Heritage, still nothing…guessing no price protections on new order badlands…still hoping for the Heritage but at least maybe getting something…

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ive had a black diamond 2 door with just mid and v6 on order since Feb2022. no build date. I've given up on it but still fun to track.
My dealer has been pretty good to me, and has gotten almost all of my ordered cars to me pretty quickly.
First edition bronco sport
Maverick
Base 2 door bronco.
4 door wildtrak ( took a little while to get that one.)
So we will see how well he does on the black diamond. I don’t blame him on the heritage. That is strictly on Ford.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes i blame the dealer. no allocations and just straight up lies. I found a base sas 2 door with v6 and couldn't be happier, dealer was amazing.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@AcenTitus
Where are the pictures of your new Bronco???

And are you getting rained on?

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It's nearly impossible to make plans as there's no way to know when your Heritage will arrive. Will it actually get built? If it does, will it sit for a month before being shipped? Will it arrive at the dealership in 2 weeks or three months? Will a stop sale be issued? No way to know anything until you drive it off the lot.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's nearly impossible to make plans as there's no way to know when your Heritage will arrive. Will it actually get built? If it does, will it sit for a month before being shipped? Will it arrive at the dealership in 2 weeks or three months? Will a stop sale be issued? No way to know anything until you drive it off the lot.
And hopefully it'll at least get you home before it starts rattling, leaking or throwing a code and you have to bring it back in! 🤪

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don’t know if this person is on this forum. But someone just posted on Facebook that their heritage edition just got moved up from 6/26 to 6/6. This is like next week. 😳

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4052
After seeing this i went and checked mine again had a build date of 12 June yesterday now its blank says updated today not sure if blank is good or bad.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After seeing this i went and checked mine again had a build date of 12 June yesterday now its blank says updated today not sure if blank is good or bad.
I read your post and of course I had to check as well. Mine too was updated today and is blank. So I guess it's job 2 or really soon.

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I read your post and of course I had to check as well. Mine too was updated today and is blank. So I guess it's job 2 or really soon.
What is job 2?

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What is job 2?
Job 2 starts 7/10, it's when any changes or adjustments are made. The subwoofer is coming back and there is talk of washout floors in place of the carpet but this has not been confirmed.
Sponsored