Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had a feeling when mine got pushed but others were getting pulled up that it had to do with the doors. Ford seems to really love to 💩 on us 2dr orders for some reason.
Not to upset anyone, but I’ll take fewer doors later rather than more doors earlier.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Great post and so well timed. I'll just go back to my corner and continue to watch my trackers and hope my 2 door 7/10 date doesn't move.
That's what I've been doing off and on since Friday thinking it might move up but hell, now I need to worry about it being moved back even further ... It really might be Christmas by the time we get these!

@Ford Motor Company how can you look at yourselves in the mirror every morning? You have the Heritage Sport out and will have the four door Bronco Heritage out before you can figure out how to build a damn top for the only configuration that actually has a heritage!

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y’all please forgive me for not reading all 101 pages 😂
Placed deposit last September to get in queue
Order placed late March
Confirmation email late March
Priority code 10
No build date or VIN 🤷‍♂️
Of the available colors I chose race red, but really want Yellowstone. Is there any chance, if I’m pushed to MY24, that Yellowstone will be an option?
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2674_Original
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6035
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Resized_Resized_20230331_175504

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y’all please forgive me for not reading all 101 pages 😂
Placed deposit last September to get in queue
Order placed late March
Confirmation email late March
Priority code 10
No build date or VIN 🤷‍♂️
Of the available colors I chose race red, but really want Yellowstone. Is there any chance, if I’m pushed to MY24, that Yellowstone will be an option?
We don't know anything about model year 24.

The color you want is on the Heritage Limited.

A Heritage+ has been announced, but no details if its for 24, or what it actually is.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what I've been doing off and on since Friday thinking it might move up but hell, now I need to worry about it being moved back even further ... It really might be Christmas by the time we get these!

@Ford Motor Company how can you look at yourselves in the mirror every morning? You have the Heritage Sport out and will have the four door Bronco Heritage out before you can figure out how to build a damn top for the only configuration that actually has a heritage!
Preach! Heritage edition of a car that debuted in 2021 😂. The Sport is ok with a blacked out grille, but the white really makes the huge headlight pods look out of place. I drove the dog💩 out of mine for a year but traded it for 4k over purchase price with no regrets when my current Bronco finally arrived. Now patiently waiting for a HE build date
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6556_Original
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230211_132353_Original
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7035_Original
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6046
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6035

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
We don't know anything about model year 24.

The color you want is on the Heritage Limited.

A Heritage+ has been announced, but no details if its for 24, or what it actually is.
Thanks for info! Yes, I kinda figured it was Limited only, but still hoping. Had to default to the race red because black plus Texas equals nope. Azure gray meh, not special enough imo for the upcharge. Cactus gray with the white top clashes. Carbonized gray was an option, I had actually told my salesman at one point he could change it to that color if he wished, but to not tell me if he did. Big surprise he left it red 😂, path of least resistance I guess. Thanks again for the bad news, and for letting an old man ramble. I’ll update when I get build date 🍻

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for info! Yes, I kinda figured it was Limited only, but still hoping. Had to default to the race red because black plus Texas equals nope. Azure gray meh, not special enough imo for the upcharge. Cactus gray with the white top clashes. Carbonized gray was an option, I had actually told my salesman at one point he could change it to that color if he wished, but to not tell me if he did. Big surprise he left it red 😂, path of least resistance I guess. Thanks again for the bad news, and for letting an old man ramble. I’ll update when I get build date 🍻
We don't know the Bronco paint choices for '24 yet but if you look at what's going to be available on the Ranger you'll notice there isn't race red so if your HE gets built this year you'll have a rare one. The Limited's get Robin's egg blue, Yellowstone and for '24 supposedly Peak blue; if the standard HE runs into '24 who knows what our choices will be but we didn't get any special colors and only half the available colors of the regular lineup.

No worries about the rambling, it's about all we can do as we wait out the issues Ford has self imposed on us. Sounds like you have a Bronco to at least play around with while waiting.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
YeeHaw, brother-in-law, texted me and said they are running Heritage Editions today. (4-doors). And they will only be shutdown one week this summer. Week of 7/3. Job 2 will start week of 7/10 as we all know.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YeeHaw, brother-in-law, texted me and said they are running Heritage Editions today. (4-doors). And they will only be shutdown one week this summer. Week of 7/3. Job 2 will start week of 7/10 as we all know.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club images