Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update:

Although the codes are listed for both MY2021 and MY2022 according to our source, Ford has confirmed that it will not come for the 2021 Model Year.

We're happy to share exclusive insider info that limited edition Heritage Broncos are on their way! The Heritage trim will be available for both 2-Door and 4-Door Broncos.

The body codes / descriptions are as follows:

E5G - 2 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.
E5H - 4 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.

No physical description has been revealed yet.
when and when can we pre order? can we use existing res to change to a Heritage?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

when and when can we pre order? can we use existing res to change to a Heritage?

I'd be surprised if this hits for my22, white tops are pushed back to my23 unless this will truly be a special special edition. My22 order banks are supposed to open in September, so for now we wait.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
white tops are pushed back to my23 unless this will truly be a special special edition
reading between the lines on Bronco tops, I'm thinking Ford has cancelled Webasto's MOD-top contract, and will do that work in-house. As to whether that lengthens or shortens time to delivery is anyone's guess.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

reading between the lines on Bronco tops, I'm thinking Ford has cancelled Webasto's MOD-top contract, and will do that work in-house. As to whether that lengthens or shortens time to delivery is anyone's guess.
Not necessarily in-house, but...

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not necessarily in-house, but...
dunno if you can answer this but are we getting a pill shaped hatch or a bigger moon roof hatch?

this was the last mod top info i have seen (jan 2021) and it has a big moon roof instead of a oval opening for the 2 door
Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 modular to
Sponsored