Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here me out... How about having this thing equipped with balloon ballasts. But instead of weighing down the truck, they will be filled with helium to REDUCE the GVWR and allow for the trailer hitch, roof rack (with a roof top tent/remote office, canoe and 2 kayak holders and bike rack), and even that super heavy hard top liner fabric.
Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 rs_500x282-140421154452-uptheory7
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dear God,

Please force Ford to make this baby blue with a white top.

Amen.
I'm sure it is no coincidence that Ford makes the announcement of the Heritage Edition when Jeep has revived their Islander for the 2021 model year. Jeep's Hydro Blue with a white top will have the same look as Ford's Velocity Blue with a white top.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't be unhappy with just a color and trim. I mean if its just the Wild Track or Bad Lands, then I wouldn't be a bit bummed.

I can't see it being a mechanical upgrade. Then again, I have no idea.
Heritage Edition - that ALMOST sounds like a Base/Big Bend only item due to the vastly different set of available options "way back then" and therefore the 2 lower trims would be most apropos.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably right. It's been about 6 years
Tim's is absolute trash. It's never been that good (the donuts were not bad) but it's well past its prime. It's time to move on. So should the traffic jam at the one nearest my house. Those people are holding on to a memory.

Maybe there should be a heritage edition Tim's. Where the coffee is ok and the donuts taste of cigarette smoke.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No shit.
If this thing is really AWD that's a flop.
My hope is that it is 4WD, just like the sticker reflects on the sport and bronco proper.
AWD is for the birds.
It's not strictly "AWD" it's the 4A button or "advanced 4x4" transfer case which allows you to run in 4x4 all the time without running in 4-HI for driving on pavement which may have ice/snow/extreme wet slippery conditions. F-150 has had this for a while. They aren't making a brand new AWD only Bronco for the heritage edition.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make it in brown!!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's not strictly "AWD" it's the 4A button or "advanced 4x4" transfer case which allows you to run in 4x4 all the time without running in 4-HI for driving on pavement which may have ice/snow/extreme wet slippery conditions. F-150 has had this for a while. They aren't making a brand new AWD only Bronco for the heritage edition.
AWD to me suggest Subaru like. PU.
I wouldn't image Ford would create a special transfer case just for the Heritage Edition.
If it is the same as the the rest of the Bronco's then cool.
Sponsored