Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure it is no coincidence that Ford makes the announcement of the Heritage Edition when Jeep has revived their Islander for the 2021 model year. Jeep's Hydro Blue with a white top will have the same look as Ford's Velocity Blue with a white top.
Or Jeep caught wind of the Heritage rumors, which have been circulating since before the Bronco was revealed.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heritage Edition - that ALMOST sounds like a Base/Big Bend only item due to the vastly different set of available options "way back then" and therefore the 2 lower trims would be most apropos.
I'd be so happy if it was in the middle of the BD and OBX. You know like a BD with the High Package and B&O audio, and Rear Locker w/A4WD.

I think it would fit in well somewhere between BB and OBX. Start with BB and add MGV and 32" tires from BD and the upgrades OBX has (as in able to get white mod top). Around $48k-$49K MSRP. There is a big hole in that price range. Your either $45k and under or $50k and over. I am there, even if it comes with 2.3l and no Sas.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that late availability or just a base model, no Squach with steelies for 45K?

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure it is no coincidence that Ford makes the announcement of the Heritage Edition when Jeep has revived their Islander for the 2021 model year. Jeep's Hydro Blue with a white top will have the same look as Ford's Velocity Blue with a white top.
Ford didn't make the announcement, this forum did.

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like its for the Bronco Sport to me... I watched a Youtube video for giggles a couple days ago and the guy referenced the Sport AWD not 4 wheel drive...

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The 2020 and up Explorer uses a traditional RWD layout of engine-tranny-transfer case, yeah?
I've been a Toyota guy my whole life so I can't tell you for certain.
I'm sure someone will be along shortly to shoot you straight.

CTBaseball

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't even know what to say anymore. I am an FE guy and I have been involved with reading posts and seeking information on this site since day one, and I rarely express my thoughts, but i can't do it anymore. I am so frustrated with Ford right now. We can not even get accurate information on interiors or top availability on the supposed models we do know about, and they are amending the B&P in March but we place our order in January, What??. However, now they are leaking information about Heritage Broncos that are supposed to be MY21, are you kidding me Ford, clean up the current mess before you start leaking information about special edition Broncos. Figure out the B&P mistakes, clarify what interiors are available on which models, fix the pricing and build the models you rolled out from day one instead of adding things when you don't have the models we do know about straightened out! I am not going anywhere, I have a raptor and soon will have a Bronco, but please Ford clean up this mess before you start dropping info about heritage Broncos.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess is an exclusive trim level that will be about equal to the Badlands in price but slot above the FE in exclusivity.

Us base and Big Bend folks will probably be left hanging in the breeze ?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Update:

Ford has confirmed that there will be no MY2021 Bronco Heritage Edition, so we're looking at MY2022 timing for the Bronco Heritage Edition.
Who was your source for your original post on this?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doug updated the main post, but a clarification from Ford - c/p from BN:
Bronco Nation reached out to Ford for a response and was able to confirm there will not be a 2021 model year Heritage Limited Edition, “all of the offerings for 2021 model year have already been announced and we have no plans to introduce additional models,” said Jiyan Cadiz, Ford Bronco Communications manager. When asked about the 2022 model year he further added, “our focus is on the highly anticipated launch, we have nothing to announce regarding future models at this time”.
Sponsored