Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If we are going to take liberties with the definition of 'National Park' (which wasn't used to describe Bogd Khan Uul in 1783 then you could make a case for the Tobago Forest Reserve being the oldest.

Yellowstone fits better on a sticker than both of those!!!!
I could take the liberties to describe all non-war-zone and non-city land masses under the Roman empire as "parks" compared to US modern usage they would be the same.

Won't go into how many parks Netherlands has compared to US when adjusting for landmass. Lets just say, Netherlands sets a lot of land aside for public use and relaxation.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew better. I knew exactly what it was going to be, but I still couldn’t not click it ?‍♂
At least you got to hear a good song! ?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Different special editions every year most likely.
2021 - First Edition
2022 - Heritage Edition
2023 - Warthog and Hybrid
2024 - Last Edition? (Last ICE Bronco)

They already have a prototype for the Bronco pickup:
Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 14uyPDSdYdHudG

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update:

Although the codes are listed for both MY2021 and MY2022 according to our source, Ford has confirmed that it will not come for the 2021 Model Year.

We're happy to share exclusive insider info that limited edition Heritage Broncos are on their way! The Heritage trim will be available for both 2-Door and 4-Door Broncos.

The body codes / descriptions are as follows:

E5G - 2 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.
E5H - 4 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.

No physical description has been revealed yet.
[/QUOTE

Ford can't complete a build on their current lineup. Oh, here's a good idea lets do another level and call it "Heritage". It will consist of left over parts from the other six trim levels. You get all six badges on the side too. "Heritage" because why settle for one. "Heritage".

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting to not mind that I have a late order now... Since I plan on holding on to this bad for a while.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least you got to hear a good song! ?
Haha nope! As soon as my phone switched to the Youtube app my urge to “push the big red button” had been fulfilled and I aborted. Didn’t even hear the first note lol.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heritage Edition... sneak peak!

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 giphy

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just because I like to throw fuel on fires like this.

Remember when Ford denied the Filson Bronco existed?

Someone in this very thread, who potentially works for Ford, acknowledged that this exists too but made no mention of 2022.

B6G....go wild!
2022...stay tuned!!

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 giphy
Rear axle locking hubs?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't even know what to say anymore. I am an FE guy and I have been involved with reading posts and seeking information on this site since day one, and I rarely express my thoughts, but i can't do it anymore. I am so frustrated with Ford right now. We can not even get accurate information on interiors or top availability on the supposed models we do know about, and they are amending the B&P in March but we place our order in January, What??. However, now they are leaking information about Heritage Broncos that are supposed to be MY21, are you kidding me Ford, clean up the current mess before you start leaking information about special edition Broncos. Figure out the B&P mistakes, clarify what interiors are available on which models, fix the pricing and build the models you rolled out from day one instead of adding things when you don't have the models we do know about straightened out! I am not going anywhere, I have a raptor and soon will have a Bronco, but please Ford clean up this mess before you start dropping info about heritage Broncos.
A new Ford Marketing Chief started today, I hope she can straighten this launch mess out.

Ford hires global CMO from eBay amid shakeup in tech, vehicle launches

Suzy Deering
Suzy Deering, 51, will begin her role as global chief marketing officer on Jan. 4 after more than five years as worldwide and North America CMO at eBay, Ford said Tuesday.

She will succeed Joy Falotico, who will dedicate herself solely to being president of the Lincoln luxury brand. Falotico has managed both global marketing and Lincoln for the past three years.

"It makes sense to split the jobs," said Michelle Krebs, executive analyst at Autotrader.com. "That was an awful lot for one person."

Farley has said he is emphasizing the need to add technology skill to the team, and Deering has experience using technology, data and analytics to anticipate customer needs and tailor strategy to respond.

She will modernize marketing, drive brand strategy and best practices while running all marketing operations in North America. Ford emphasized the importance of this role, as North America generates more than 70% of Ford’s automotive revenue, including customer intelligence and product and consumer marketing.

At eBay, Deering helped "revive the global e-commerce company’s brand and enable a sharp increase in revenue over the past two years," Ford said. Previously, she was CEO of the Moxie marketing agency. Deering spent 13 years at Verizon Wireless, the last two as executive director of Media, Engagements and Integrations. She earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising from the University of Georgia.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just because I like to throw fuel on fires like this.

Remember when Ford denied the Filson Bronco existed?

Someone in this very thread, who potentially works for Ford, acknowledged that this exists too but made no mention of 2022.

B6G....go wild!
So does that mean if a little birdie told me the 19th seemed questionable that I should keep it to myself?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I demand a refund. :mad:
That’s how I felt after the Clemson game on Saturday. ?

Haha nope! As soon as my phone switched to the Youtube app my urge to “push the big red button” had been fulfilled and I aborted. Didn’t even hear the first note lol.
hahaha. I actually like the song, I told my wife that’s my halloween costume next year. Just going to walk around dressed like him, carrying a boom box with only that song on. Gotta get them dance moves down. ?
Sponsored

Last edited: