William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those that are looking to order the postulated Heritage Edition for MY22 might want to look at Carolina Jim's response and my subsequent response to Jim's theory. The HE might never be an option for reservation holders.
I'd be surprised if there will be any dealer "specials" for '22 if Ford keeps their word and reservation holders keep priority but who knows, lots of variables in that assumption.
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those that are looking to order the postulated Heritage Edition for MY22 might want to look at Carolina Jim's response and my subsequent response to Jim's theory. The HE might never be an option for reservation holders.
You make a good point. At this time, we don't know if everyone making a 2022 reservation can choose a Heritage Edition. But I don't know how Ford can do something for HE 2022 like they did for FE2021. Those making early day 1 2021 reservations knew about the FE. Those making 1st day 2022 reservations knew nothing of HE - HE hadn't been mentioned yet. So if Ford wants to limit the amount of HE reservations, they'll have to find a different way to do it compared to the 2021 FE.

But I suppose Ford could release info on the 2022 HE and say that the first 3500 or 7000 or whatever number of reservations beginning March 1, 2021 can get an He. I could see that happening.

Last edited:

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Heritage Package:

Price: $2,295

INCLUDES:
-Oxford White Modular Hard Top
-Oxford White Door Handles
-Oxford White Limb Risers
-Heritage Package Exclusive Silver Colored Grille
-White Skid Plate

**Fenders and rims will NOT change to a white color.

You will be able to add the heritage package to your bronco in the same way you would add a vinyl decal package.

The 4-Door Cactus Grey is the best look at what the Heritage package will be.

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.18.14 PM
Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.18.21 PM

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You make a good point. At this time, we don't know if everyone making a 2022 reservation can choose a Heritage Edition. But I don't know how Ford can do something for HE 2022 like they did for FE2021. Those making early day 1 2021 reservations knew about the FE. Those making 1st day 2022 reservations knew nothing of HE - HE hadn't been mentioned yet. So if Ford wants to limit the amount of HE reservations, they'll have to find a different way to do it compared to the 2021 FE.
And that goes to what Jim had mentioned that the HE may never be available to reservation holders. As you alluded to, how could Ford institute an equitable availability on a limited production? Jim's theory makes the best sense, in that the HE will be produced in limited quantities for sale on dealer lots at likely padded ADM over MSRP.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And that goes to what Jim had mentioned that the HE may never be available to reservation holders. As you alluded to, how could Ford institute an equitable availability on a limited production? Jim's theory makes the best sense, in that the HE will be produced in limited quantities for sale on dealer lots at likely padded ADM over MSRP.
Makes sense. One way they could do it through the res process is for Ford to release info on the 2022 HE soon and say that the first 3500 or 7000 or whatever number of reservations beginning March 1, 2021 can get an He. I could see that happening.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes sense. One way they could do it through the res process is for Ford to release info on the 2022 HE soon and say that the first 3500 or 7000 or whatever number of reservations beginning March 1, 2021 can get an He. I could see that happening.
That would be equitable. But the problem I see is that those HE reservations will be so late that an HE won't be spotted in the wild until late calendar year 2022. I would think that Ford would want a special edition to be seen right away to maintain the buzz/hype. Bypassing the reservation holders and producing HE trims first would get them on to dealer's lots. Ford only promised for MY21 that no dealer stock would be produced for the standard available trims. When it comes to MY22, Ford will produce both outstanding reservation builds and dealer stock builds.

traxiii

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not the same guy in Knoxville. Bill Stroppe the off road racing legend, died in 1995 and would have been 101 years old in a couple of days. His shop was in Paramount, CA where his son was running it last I could find out. I'm assuming he's retired by now.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That would be equitable. But the problem I see is that those HE reservations will be so late that an HE won't be spotted in the wild until late calendar year 2022. I would think that Ford would want a special edition to be seen right away to maintain the buzz/hype. Bypassing the reservation holders and producing HE trims first would get them on to dealer's lots. Ford only promised for MY21 that no dealer stock would be produced for the standard available trims. When it comes to MY22, Ford will produce both outstanding reservation builds and dealer stock builds.
Makes sense. It certainly would be more simple for Ford (and Ford would probably make more $) if they produced a bunch of HE's first for dealer lots. And that makes more sense than to continue with the reservation model that they will probably want to ease out of.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Heritage Package:

Price: $2,295

INCLUDES:
-Oxford White Modular Hard Top
-Oxford White Door Handles
-Oxford White Limb Risers
-Heritage Package Exclusive Silver Colored Grille
-White Skid Plate

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.18.21 PM
It even comes with a white hood.

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you realize that "listening to the customer" is just a marketing buzz word.
It's more than that dude....trust me that Ford is changing internally.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's more than that dude....trust me that Ford is changing internally.
@Rufus, I see you are from Michigan, perhaps you work for Ford, perhaps not, but since you know what is happening at Ford internally, I would guess you do. Either way, If Ford were truly "listening to the customer" it would be reflected externally as well, not just internally at Ford. We, the external public, are the customer.

For anyone having followed this forum and Ford's disastrous Bronco rollout, issue after issue just continues to compound themselves like Ford just can't get out of their own way, there is no arguing that point.

Ford's public communication, transparency, reservation build order, dealer allocation, X-plan, Hard Top issues, timely correction of errors in B&P, open and honest technical specs, severe limitations on option combinations, unknown GVWR, delay after delay, beyond those caused by Covid, we could go on, but you get the point.

Is Ford truly doing something to address these issues internally that we the external public will soon see?

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This with these wheels. Take my money now!!!

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 0B12F6B1-CC18-495D-A7D4-F0C7CEFA3027 (1)

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 0B12F6B1-CC18-495D-A7D4-F0C7CEFA3027 (1)
What are those wheels in the top pic (they are different from the standalone wheel pic)? I would love those if available and they fit.

Ford has screwed this up so much that I have no faith that a HE or anything else promised for MY22 would end up happening or being worthwhile. So I'm dropping down from an OBX to a BD in Cactus Gray, and with the saved money I'm going to customize it as soon as I get it. I have a buddy who runs an auto body shop lined up to paint the top, door handles, and front tie downs white as soon as it comes in. Will also swap out the wheels for white immediately. The wife is short and needs a step bar for my current truck, so will add white steps as soon as aftermarkets become available. Big question is should I paint the fender flares white as well or leave them dark?
Sponsored