Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What are those wheels in the top pic (they are different from the standalone wheel pic)? I would love those if available and they fit.
Top pic looks like Sasquatch wheels photoshopped white
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What are those wheels in the top pic (they are different from the standalone wheel pic)? I would love those if available and they fit.

Ford has screwed this up so much that I have no faith that a HE or anything else promised for MY22 would end up happening or being worthwhile. So I'm dropping down from an OBX to a BD in Cactus Gray, and with the saved money I'm going to customize it as soon as I get it. I have a buddy who runs an auto body shop lined up to paint the top, door handles, and front tie downs white as soon as it comes in. Will also swap out the wheels for white immediately. The wife is short and needs a step bar for my current truck, so will add white steps as soon as aftermarkets become available. Big question is should I paint the fender flares white as well or leave them dark?
Leave the fender flares unpainted or they will show trail rash in a hurry.

Not going to the trails, paint them and the will look like a mall crawler :ROFLMAO:

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Heritage Package:

Price: $2,295

INCLUDES:
-Oxford White Modular Hard Top
-Oxford White Door Handles
-Oxford White Limb Risers
-Heritage Package Exclusive Silver Colored Grille
-White Skid Plate

**Fenders and rims will NOT change to a white color.

You will be able to add the heritage package to your bronco in the same way you would add a vinyl decal package.

The 4-Door Cactus Grey is the best look at what the Heritage package will be.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.18.14 PM.png
Hopefully that list is not official. I'd prefer a white top, silver grill and white wheels. I don't think that the white door handles and limb risers look that good (nor would white wheel flares). A white skid plate is absurd - that is going to show scratches, mud, dirt and road tar immediately and it will be impossible to keep it looking presentable without a morning and afternoon trip to the car wash everyday. It's okay to need a wash when off road but a lot of these are going to be daily drivers and need to look presentable during the work week.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully that list is not official. I'd prefer a white top, silver grill and white wheels. I don't think that the white door handles and limb risers look that good (nor would white wheel flares). A white skid plate is absurd - that is going to show scratches, mud, dirt and road tar immediately and it will be impossible to keep it looking presentable without a morning and afternoon trip to the car wash everyday. It's okay to need a wash when off road but a lot of these are going to be daily drivers and need to look presentable during the work week.
Doubt that this list is official. I don't think a Heritage Edition would have these wheels.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.29.09 PM.png

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well our garden has plenty of fertlizer

Sponsored

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As cool as this is, instead of teasing with this or "more colors coming in '22" how about you just make the damn 2021's. SMH

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As cool as this is, instead of teasing with this or "more colors coming in '22" how about you just make the damn 2021's. SMH
I wonder what part of the assembly line Mike works on. Does he tweet on his lunch break or does Ford give him a little extra time during the day for tweeting?

@LEGEND you ever see him on the tools in there? Or is he always just on his phone trolling everyone on B6G?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what part of the assembly line Mike works on. Does he tweet on his lunch break or does Ford give him a little extra time during the day for tweeting?

@LEGEND you ever see him on the tools in there? Or is he always just on his phone trolling everyone on B6G?
Mike Levine is a Marketing/PR hack. What makes you think he’s ever been close to a production line other than for a photo op?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mike Levine is a Marketing/PR hack. What makes you think he’s ever been close to a production line other than for a photo op?
I guess I should have added /s. I thought it was pretty clear it was a tongue in cheek post.

My response was to the guy that was mad Levine was tweeting instead of building Broncos.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thunderjet Edition, with AFX wheels:
Ford Bronco Heritage Edition Bronco Confirmed! (E5G / E5H) - Update: Not Until MY2022 1610035942093
Sponsored