Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I should have added /s. I thought it was pretty clear it was a tongue in cheek post.

My response was to the guy that was mad Levine was tweeting instead of building Broncos.
Sorry, my sarcasm meter obviously needs to be re-calibrated. I just couldn't help thinking that this was a one-way trip to CrazyTown. ?

Sincere apologies.
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what part of the assembly line Mike works on. Does he tweet on his lunch break or does Ford give him a little extra time during the day for tweeting?

@LEGEND you ever see him on the tools in there? Or is he always just on his phone trolling everyone on B6G?
Mike L is based out of Los Angeles.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sweet, does that mean only the smallest motor possible and a three on the tree? may we can get that pto option to run a post hole auger. Oh yeh, no interior but seats?

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet, does that mean only the smallest motor possible and a three on the tree? may we can get that pto option to run a post hole auger. Oh yeh, no interior but seats?
...but the back seat may not come standard in some trim levels. It'll cost you extra, but at least it will be an adorable, uncomfortable, tiny bench seat that you can mount forwards, backwards, or sideways.?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

...but the back seat may not come standard in some trim levels. It'll cost you extra, but at least it will be an adorable, uncomfortable, tiny bench seat that you can mount forwards, backwards, or sideways.?
I have one that came with my 66 but not sure if I want to mount it or just leave it in the shop to sit on while I stare at the ole Bronco and someday it’s new counterpart.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have one that came with my 66 but not sure if I want to mount it or just leave it in the shop to sit on while I stare at the ole Bronco and someday it’s new counterpart.
Thats an awesome idea im yanking my rear seat day one was going to put it in the rafters ,now i might make it into garage seating?thank you.

Sponsored

Ctown Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update:

Although the codes are listed for both MY2021 and MY2022 according to our source, Ford has confirmed that it will not come for the 2021 Model Year.

We're happy to share exclusive insider info that limited edition Heritage Broncos are on their way! The Heritage trim will be available for both 2-Door and 4-Door Broncos.

The body codes / descriptions are as follows:

E5G - 2 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.
E5H - 4 Door Adv. AWD Heritage Lmt.

No physical description has been revealed yet.
Update:

This white top is awesome. I'm totally reconsidering my order. I just placed my order for the Bronco Wildtrak last month. Considering it likely won't be ready until 2022 anyway, I wonder if I can upgrade my current order with the Hertiage package. Who at Ford do you think I should contact regarding such a request?
Sponsored