Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How can you have a Heritage Version 4D? The only Heritage Version must be a 2D!
Because the 4dr will outsell the 2dr 2:1
Sponsored

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The grill appears to be something along the lines of this...

I don't want a white grill, top or flares but I love the overall style of this grill. I will be picking one up ASAP (either a factory or aftermarket solution) and painting it to my liking.

This should have been the grille design all along for any and all trims.

Screenshot_20201126-154717~2.jpg
I'm in love with this modern green interpretation... Are there other views of this same green + white grille "mockup" on different threads? Would love to see a side and back view... I'm an early reservation holder and have a CG on order, the green shown here is phenomenal...

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I also thought it may be the "R" in "FORD" but when you look at images like the below of the BD grille, the "N" is just to the right of where the trail cam would be. I figured if "FORD" were on the grille, the letters would be a bit more spaced out and the "R" might not be so close to the camera like we see in the photos.

1612292388651.png
Quick & dirty PS of how it could be with FORD instead of BRONCO...
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612299976133

But the HE would have 6 slots instead of 7
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612300061999

I fully expect it to be BRONCO, but it might be FORD...

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford trawling to broaden their customer base when they can't satisfy existing ones is senseless. If Ford wanted to play on their "heritage", they could offer 4-slotted white steelies, and a white grille with raised lettering, etc. as accessories or as a package on 2021 Broncos...there's NOTHING magic about those things. Instead, Ford lubes us all up with this BS on future Broncos not yet available? Whether intending to or not, Ford is training their customer that something better is around the corner, but not available yet. Just like with the manual-squatch. Its not here yet...but you can get it soon. Just a dumb strategy, Ford. Dumb.
I'm thinking Ford will treat the Bronco like they do the Mustang with all the special versions. They have the Boss, Mach 1, Bullitt, etc. that they roll out one year then the next. Basically trim packages with minor performance upgrades sometimes. So we got the FE in 2021, the HE in 2022, Warthog for 2023, etc.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in love with this modern green interpretation... Are there other views of this same green + white grille "mockup" on different threads? Would love to see a side and back view... I'm an early reservation holder and have a CG on order, the green shown here is phenomenal...
KDF Creative is the original artist. I found him on Instagram.

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford trawling to broaden their customer base when they can't satisfy existing ones is senseless. If Ford wanted to play on their "heritage", they could offer 4-slotted white steelies, and a white grille with raised lettering, etc. as accessories or as a package on 2021 Broncos...there's NOTHING magic about those things. Instead, Ford lubes us all up with this BS on future Broncos not yet available? Whether intending to or not, Ford is training their customer that something better is around the corner, but not available yet. Just like with the manual-squatch. Its not here yet...but you can get it soon. Just a dumb strategy, Ford. Dumb.
I'm trying to piece together a product development plan that would make you happy. Your philosophy seems to be develop a product and then never improve or develop the next generation. Is that what you think will make Bronco successful for many years to come? You keep a product stagnant for very long, it will just wither and die. Not to mention the competition will just blow right by you.

Also, I don't know many people that don't know that it is pretty normal to make small changes year after year in the auto industry. Hell, that goes for most industries. I personally would be shocked if something better wasn't around the corner.

Not sure why you are so upset about this, but this is exactly how product development usually goes.

PDXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They sold out an entire model year in 48 hours with nothing but a video in July. There are always new customers.

Dont worry about it too much. I don't know why someone would get upset over a Bronco with some different paint and wheels. It's not like they put a ton of effort into this. :ROFLMAO:
[/QUO
I'm trying to piece together a product development plan that would make you happy. Your philosophy seems to be develop a product and then never improve or develop the next generation. Is that what you think will make Bronco successful for many years to come? You keep a product stagnant for very long, it will just wither and die. Not to mention the competition will just blow right by you.

Also, I don't know many people that don't know that it is pretty normal to make small changes year after year in the auto industry. Hell, that goes for most industries. I personally would be shocked if something better wasn't around the corner.

Not sure why you are so upset about this, but this is exactly how product development usually goes.
It's actually pretty simple: don't roll out a steady stream of not-yet-available improvements or new models until you can deliver on the original product that was promised. That's pretty much Product Development 101.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

SHO4CY

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Screw Fx4 3.5 EB
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On the lower part of the body it appears to be white above the rock rails. The wheels almost look plastidipped. Is this a white bronco/white top/white wheels/white grill/red grill lettering?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I like the colors, I am having a hard time getting behind the notion that a four door Bronco (established 2021) merits a 'Heritage' edition six months after they hit the streets. The two door Broncos on the other hand can carry on with more than a half century of history and pride.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quick & dirty PS of how it could be with FORD instead of BRONCO...
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612300061999

But the HE would have 6 slots instead of 7

I fully expect it to be BRONCO, but it might be FORD...
Could be but doubtful. Ford is trying to create a "family" and that would be going against their new grain.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With Signature lights too. Not sure that should be a thing.
This. Not the Signature lights, please!!!! I really dislike them, and think the Base lights better suit a "heritage" appearance.

Edited to add: I love the wheels!

Last edited:
First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, mustang, audi s5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think it does say FORD. The placement and style of the letter looks like an R.

If they went with Bronco, then that placement and letter would be an N.

Doable, but to divide up Bronco on the front with (3) letter to each side of center for BRO-NCO would probably look silly. FO-RD more reasonable 🤷

Its clearly between the O and the N

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We bring you the very first look at the Bronco Heritage edition showing design cues that harken back to the original 1966 Bronco!

What can we see so far is a set of simple, old-school wheels that look like a modern interpretation of the four-slot wheels found on the original Bronco (comparison image posted below).

You can also see a white grille behind the camo, and there's likely a matching white top somewhere under there.

The prototype looks nicely equipped, and is riding on 35-inch rubber—the same 315/70R17 Goodyears fitted to Broncos with the Sasquatch package.

The interior was fully camouflaged, so it remains to be seen what retro throwback design details may adorn the Heritage Edition Bronco.

The Heritage Edition will come in both 2-door and 4-door models, as we've previously posted.

Should look great two doors.
Sponsored