peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Quick & dirty PS of how it could be with FORD instead of BRONCO...
1612299976133.png

But the HE would have 6 slots instead of 7
1612300061999.png

I fully expect it to be BRONCO, but it might be FORD...
i would love to see the Ford written smaller like the original but may be that's not possible due to the camera, etc.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not the same thing at all. Why is Ford trying to out-Bronco the Bronco before the Bronco comes out? Really poor strategy here.
Ford trawling to broaden their customer base when they can't satisfy existing ones is senseless. If Ford wanted to play on their "heritage", they could offer 4-slotted white steelies, and a white grille with raised lettering, etc. as accessories or as a package on 2021 Broncos...there's NOTHING magic about those things. Instead, Ford lubes us all up with this BS on future Broncos not yet available? Whether intending to or not, Ford is training their customer that something better is around the corner, but not available yet. Just like with the manual-squatch. Its not here yet...but you can get it soon. Just a dumb strategy, Ford. Dumb.
Have you ever bought a car before? There's always something better "around the corner". If this package is sooo good that has you up in arms, why not just wait and get it instead of a '21?

I'm thinking Ford will treat the Bronco like they do the Mustang with all the special versions. They have the Boss, Mach 1, Bullitt, etc. that they roll out one year then the next. Basically trim packages with minor performance upgrades sometimes. So we got the FE in 2021, the HE in 2022, Warthog for 2023, etc.
I was going to say this exact thing - I won't be surprised if they treat Bronco like Mustangs, rolling out what is usually an appearance package with some easy bolt on performance upgrades (intake, etc) every year or two.

While I like the colors, I am having a hard time getting behind the notion that a four door Bronco (established 2021) merits a 'Heritage' edition six months after they hit the streets. The two door Broncos on the other hand can carry on with more than a half century of history and pride.
Because the 4-door is going to outsell the 2 door by a big margin. Why leave money on the table? If they excluded the 2 door, I'd agree it's weird. But if they have it on both, doesn't bother me.

But why would you need to test an appearance package in unless there is more to it?
Well, for one, the wheel designs are tested because they have to consider cooling for the brakes and whatnot. Same with the grille to ensure proper air flow, if it's indeed a different design.

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How Heritage is Heritage when Transmission, wheel and other component on a heritage vehicle are made in China?

If Ford was to release a "heritage" model, at least have it 100% US made.
Because then it would cost $80k. The Ranger is the most American-made vehicle one can buy so I assume the Bronco is going to be right up there with it. Well, as long as you get the automatic 🤪

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Throw in a 351W and I'll buy right now.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Same with the grille to ensure proper air flow, if it's indeed a different design.
That camouflage over the grill pretty much negates that point.

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's actually pretty simple: don't roll out a steady stream of not-yet-available improvements or new models until you can deliver on the original product that was promised. That's pretty much Product Development 101.
Uhh, if you hadn't noticed, Ford hasn't rolled out the heritage edition yet, these are spy shots of a camouflaged test mule that we are speculating is the HE.
And yes, you do begin working on future products ahead of time, especially for long-lead products like vehicles. The MY21 Bronco has already been fully developed, it's a supplier issue that is keeping them from being delivered at this point.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've fond memories of the two 3 on the trees I grew up with, but I'd rather have my stick through the floorboard.

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford is going to reveal this Wednesday at King of the Hammers, at HammerTown.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seriously? It's like watching trailers for a sequel before the main feature film has even been released. It's just dumb. With all this over-promising and under-delivering...Bronco is bound to be a dud.
Where’s my “You shut your whore mouth!’ meme?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where’s my “You shut your whore mouth!’ meme?
PSA: Please don’t feed the trolls, peeps. Just use the ‘Ignore‘ function. Thx in advance!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! E60C3FCF-B042-44E0-82D2-20CDF9148B35
Sponsored