Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was reading through this thread last night and this morning and there was only speculation of grill lettering with obvious white grill, white/black slot wheels, graphics, and implied white roof. Did I miss anything?

Reading through the OKC show thread, there was some discussion with Ford Reps that hinted at a Heritage Edition and Everglades Edition.

Enjoying my morning coffee while reading this thread, I was periodically distracted watching the birds compete for a perch on the bird feeders. While deep in thought, I overheard a little bird that indicated there was more under the wraps for the Heritage Edition. I like birds and trust this little one.
Was whistling with the birdie and it was suggested that a Heritage Trim may not be all encompassing for every trim like the Sasquatch package. A Base Heritage might only have the grill. A BB Heritage might get the grill and slot wheels. An OBX might get a grill, slot wheels, white mod top and so forth. It would encourage buyers to move up trim levels to acquire the complete Heritage Edition options.
Sponsored

therabbittree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys Pickup, 2019 Ford Expedition Max XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@JaxGtc had even suggested some vintage knobs/dials for the interior which I like.

I'm not sure how "brave" Ford will be in opting for new interior seating. They tried with the OBX cloth styling (not colors), but I surmise that will be a low take rate.

With the trail sights/hood tie-down, I'm hoping for the maturation of the development of their patented lighted trail sights. Having amber marker lights on the trail sights is a yes for me.

I doubt we'll see the uncut fender covering the tire. But the little bird always gits his perch.
Brown MGV would be my pick.. heated of course

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is heritage addition a trim level or an option package?
Nobody knows. We've got nothing but rumors. Could be an option on all trims. Or could be set to replace the FE trim to rake in those big $$$.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe it will have a unique interior as well as the white door handles as hood tie-downs.

I’m hoping for some throwback displays and maybe the wiper motor mounted on top of the windshield.

I would love for Ford to go bold and make some removable rear fenders that cover the top edge of the tire.
I wouldn't be surprised if the interior was similar to the white concept - with unique seat patterns/colors, and unique dash inserts.

Not a chance they're moving wiper motors or anything like that.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nobody knows. We've got nothing but rumors. Could be an option on all trims. Or could be set to replace the FE trim to rake in those big $$$.
With the prior thread back in January revealing the order codes, it may very well be a limited edition.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dunno how I missed this back when they were posted but I'm loving those throwback wheels. Paint them gloss black and they'll be đź‘Ś

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dunno how I missed this back when they were posted but I'm loving those throwback wheels. Paint them gloss black and they'll be đź‘Ś
They're going to be white. That ugly flat black is just camo. You can see the white peeking out in a couple spots where the flat paint got scratched or maybe not masked quite right.

You'll make some of us sad if you paint the beautiful white wheels a modern black.🤢

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sources familiar with 2022 Ford Bronco production tell Ford Authority that the Heritage Edition will boast some unique cosmetic features that will differentiate it from other trims in the lineup. Those features include a white front grille, as well as four-slot wheels. Aesthetically speaking, the 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition wheels will look similar to the ones that came equipped on the original 1966 Bronco. Additionally, the Heritage Edition will also be compatible with the Sasquatch Package.

https://fordauthority.com/2021/11/2022-ford-bronco-heritage-edition-new-details-revealed/

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy, things have sure changed since this post……

Now the Heritic Edition Bronco has grown 2 extra doors; guess we’ll call it a mutation, you know, for evolutions and stuff. The top is painted black, wheels are just plain. The square fenders are nice, then there’s the shrunken head FORD type up front in red or whatever and then theres that grill…

Where’s the one from these pics at, huh? Guess the chips wouldn’t allow for a white top :cautious:

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands