Sponsored

Heritage Edition: Dealer says the MIC and Modular top are identical besides color- True?

BroncoSierra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went Bronco shopping today and while discussing the various top options they stated the modular top on the Heritage and the MIC top on all other Broncos are identical, with the exception of the modular top being white. Is that true? I thought the modular top you could remove the side windows while leaving the solid top on. I would love to be able to have a roof rack and no side windows/doors, my current Wrangler JL soft top has the side windows and doors removed all summer long.

Are there any photos out there of the modular top without the side windows? I could only find fully installed or fully removed. Even this thread doesn't have real photos: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...h”-and-confirms-removable-rear-windows.12915/
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Dealer is wrong as per usual. Mod top has been promised since before production and put off year after year until now, the Heritage is the first model to offer it. Its "modular" as in easily disassembled and stored. I'm sure the dealer is fully aware and trying to get you to buy one of his production models he's over ordered on.