First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks ok, might look better on a more contrasting color.
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1” front lift, stock wheels blasted & powedercoated white, 35/12.50/17 Toyo RTs

From the Ultimate Black Diamond thread. I know a lot of people are thinking about a EB style white wheel look, so I wanted to share this pic that was posted in another thread for more to see. It looks great IMO.

white steel wheels heritage style on Bronco Black DSiamond.jpg

All it needs is a white roof to complete the classic look.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d like to see the grill painted white with these white steelies, that might be enough to tie it together until a white top is available

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1” front lift, stock wheels blasted & powedercoated white, 35/12.50/17 Toyo RTs

From the Ultimate Black Diamond thread. I know a lot of people are thinking about a EB style white wheel look, so I wanted to share this pic that was posted in another thread for more to see. It looks great IMO.

white steel wheels heritage style on Bronco Black DSiamond.jpg

Oh that looks awesome!

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This looks great as is! No additional white trim is needed but I'm biased because I started off roading in something that looked similar to this:

T2-e1491787994881.jpg

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was never keen on the idea of white wheels (or anything else besides top) but I admit this looks far better I thought it would. Personally I still think white fenders/door handles would be too much though I'd be curious to see a white grille to match.
The grill is too much. It just needs small white accents and a white top

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this is an old thread but I figured I'd post here rather than starting a new one.

What sort of pricing did you get for powder coating? I've got a few quotes but everywhere I've called requires I only bring just the wheels in. This means I'd have to pay more for a tire shop to dismount, mount, and balance. Does anyone know the going rate for that as well? I called a local shop and was told $125.00 for all five.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
White powder coated wheels, especially black diamond stock wheelies, they look good when done professionally. I might be biased. ;)

Ford Bronco Heritage style preview: White powdercoated steel wheels on Rapid Red Black Diamond 0E4D7A18-7396-4B1A-9276-102B6A49D2B9

Ford Bronco Heritage style preview: White powdercoated steel wheels on Rapid Red Black Diamond 53132A79-E204-4120-BD23-02A9A1B3DB08

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White powder coated wheels, especially black diamond stock wheelies, they look good when done professionally. I might be biased. ;)

Ford Bronco Heritage style preview: White powdercoated steel wheels on Rapid Red Black Diamond 53132A79-E204-4120-BD23-02A9A1B3DB08

Looks fantastic contrasting with the green body. Is this straight-up, basic "white"? Seems to have a very light sand-cast to it... kind of like the old Land Rover Series wheels painted in "Limestone".

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks, Paul. They are NOT basic white. Too intense for this old man. The powder coat industry calls this 'Oyster White' and it's RAL1013. When you click the link, no two will look exactly alike. Welcome to their world, lol. But this one was the winner as others seemed too yellow.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=ral+1013+oyster+white

Hope this helps...

Looks fantastic contrasting with the green body. Is this straight-up, basic "white"? Seems to have a very light sand-cast to it... kind of like the old Land Rover Series wheels painted in "Limestone".
Sponsored