Sponsored

Hero switch’s: Sasquatch With Manual Transmission (non-badlands)

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any one here have a Non-Badlands Bronco with the Sasquatch package and a manual transmission? I’m wondering what the hero switches look like. Are they: Front Locker, Rear Locker, Traction control, Hazards? Just dreaming here but someday I may want to add the front locking M220 Axle to my black diamond and wonder if would be able to add the hero switches from a Manual Sasquatch (non-Badlands because those hero switches would have the sway disconnect).
Sponsored

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine's not a Sasquatch, but it is a manual Badlands (which should be the same) and the switches are: tiny cubby, sway-bar disconnect, front locker, rear locker, traction control, hazards.

Ford Bronco Hero switch’s: Sasquatch With Manual Transmission (non-badlands) 20220219_095833

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4-door BD manual 'squatch is $47175. The BL is $46335. It would be far cheaper to buy a BL and then get the wheels and tires to get you 99% of the way to a 'squatch than to add the larger front end with locker and associated hero switch work. Plus you get the SBD thrown in.

If you think you might ever do the upgrade, get the BL instead, you are welcome. (if you have already bought the BD, sell it and get a BL, still be ahead of the game.)

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine's not a Sasquatch, but it is a manual Badlands (which should be the same) and the switches are: tiny cubby, sway-bar disconnect, front locker, rear locker, traction control, hazards.

Ford Bronco Hero switch’s: Sasquatch With Manual Transmission (non-badlands) 20220219_095833
That has the sway bar disconnect, I’m looking to see if there are hero switches that have just : Front Locker, Rear locker, Traction Control, Hazards

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That has the sway bar disconnect, I’m looking to see if there are hero switches that have just : Front Locker, Rear locker, Traction Control, Hazards
Gotcha. I probably should've read your entire original post.

Sponsored
OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where is the skull from? That thing is awesome! And how do you have it attached?

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where is the skull from? That thing is awesome! And how do you have it attached?
I ordered it from some guy in Russia who makes copies of movie props. It's just stuck on with double stick tape.

Ford Bronco Hero switch’s: Sasquatch With Manual Transmission (non-badlands) 445

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should really read up on “hero switches” and their functionality, due to your original post you seem to believe they are limited to a “manual transmission” and are limited to certain models which neither is the case.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You should really read up on “hero switches” and their functionality, due to your original post you seem to believe they are limited to a “manual transmission” and are limited to certain models which neither is the case.
He specified the manual transmission because it will not include the trail turn assist switch and was curious as to the layout.

Congrats on "owning" him, though.

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4-door BD manual 'squatch is $47175. The BL is $46335. It would be far cheaper to buy a BL and then get the wheels and tires to get you 99% of the way to a 'squatch than to add the larger front end with locker and associated hero switch work. Plus you get the SBD thrown in.

If you think you might ever do the upgrade, get the BL instead, you are welcome. (if you have already bought the BD, sell it and get a BL, still be ahead of the game.)
He has or is already built.

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I have had my Black Diamond 2Door Manual since November. Love everything about it. Not interested in a Badlands. Just being curious about the hero switches if added the M220 axle up front down the road. Ideally there is a Front Locker, Resr locker, Traction control, hazard hero switches layout which I would assume would be in a non badlands manual transmission Sasquatch equipped Bronco. Gonna dive into this deeper and come back if I find anything.
Sponsored