Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think it's important to note even if you order you're not committed to buying it. I think dealers are counting on some orders not converting to the reservation holders because that's the only way they'll have stock in hand and they could mark those up.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I trust it will be a great vehicle. It's nice we got to see the videos of them testing it off-road. They beat on it and drove in locations that I will probably never get to. So as a daily driver, camper, light off-roading, I'll be good. Otherwise I'll have the warranty and possibly an extended warranty.

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wife feels the same way. Since this will be "her" vehicle, she is not happy about not getting to see it, sit in, or drive it in person before buying it.

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Granger deal is about to expire and I am tempted. At the same time I know that I will be required to place the order well before I get to test drive it (which may be never) and maybe long before an objective reviewer does. Anyone having pangs of anxiety over this other than me? If so, you going ahead with the order anyway?
You will still be able to test drive before completing the sale. Placing an order is not a commitment to purchasing the vehicle. You will still be able to back out if needed.

Also if you are just now putting in a reservation, there will be plenty of Broncos on the road (and reviews) long before your truck is built.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I am going to test drive a Ranger to get somewhat of a feel for the room. The dimensions sound similar. I also have a 2001 Sports Trac and the dimensions are all within an inch or two for width, length, interior room. I predict it will be a much better ride but, like you, get nervous about a car I never drove.
If it's any consolation I absolutely love my Ranger! I've had 8- F 150's,1 Silverado and a Tacoma and this is by far my favorite truck. The 2.3 is surprisingly fast and torquey (although mines tuned now) and the drivetrain with the 10 speed auto is super smooth.

As far as being able to test drive one most of Granger's orders will be late 2021 or most likely 2022's so there will be plenty of reviews out by then. Some of the larger dealers might be able to get their hands on a few so it may be possible to test drive one before your vin is pulled. I really want to see all the colors in person before making my finale decision especially seeing that Ford decided to chose the interior accents for us without being able to customize them.

Sponsored

jbh8063

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We've all seen the multitude of YouTube videos... all are walk-arounds; one even said there's no motor in what they were showing. The only driving videos I've seen were the tests at Moab.

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer (Canada) advised that I would need to put in a non-refundable $500 deposit down with my order. Does anyone know if by the time the truck is delivered and if reviews/hands-on are meh, can I simply give up the deposit, or am I contractually obligated to go through with the purchase?

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Things often seem to be different in Canada than the USA, even with the same manufacturer. All I can tell you is that when I ordered mine I was told that my initial $100 was sufficient for the deposit and I was not obligated to purchase the vehicle if it came in and I was not happy with it.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bah, test drive, I am not sure all what the usually shows you. Kidding, kind of.

I barely drove my current Mustang before buying. Somethings I will like about Bronco, somethings I wont, but unless its a lemon, which no test drive will show you, I will like it more than I don't. Basically how I view life. If I like something more than 50% of the time, I call it a like.

Now my wife does not feel that great when I say I like being married about 51% of the time.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just go to KOH this week and take a ride in the desert in one.

Sponsored

Biteyk9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For us, this is a 3rd car, so we know we want it and trust it’ll drive good. A test drive would have been nice to compare engine options and narrow down 33” or 35”, but it’s all good. It’s only $$ ...

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer (Canada) advised that I would need to put in a non-refundable $500 deposit down with my order. Does anyone know if by the time the truck is delivered and if reviews/hands-on are meh, can I simply give up the deposit, or am I contractually obligated to go through with the purchase?
You would just lose your 500 deposit

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To be fair, a "test drive" won't give you enough time and terrain to truly get a feel for the vehicle. I test drove our BMW X2 a few times before buying it and I eventually decided I dislike it a lot lol.
Sponsored