First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm all over the place. We don't know pricing, we dont know how they drive, yet many of us have preordered something.... Are we going to get a chance to test drive or maybe even see something before we place our actual orders? I'm guessing no. I'm on the fence until I can see them in person and test drive something. Anyone else feel the same way? I guess we could test drive something with the 2.3 and auto...or something with the 2.7 and auto to get a feel.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew I wanted this vehicle since they announced it, knowing it would basically be the same as the Wrangler (off-roader and take doors off etc.). Now seeing would it will be like design wise, I'm sold. I would like to test drive it to make my decision on which engine to go with, but I know it won't happen. I reserved one and will probably building mine sometime after September or whenever Ford let us turn our reservation into orders.

If you or someone what's to test drive before you buy or lease, seems like that won't happen anytime soon. Just with how my people made reservations and just thinking most won't cancel their reservations, are they even going to have enough factory capacity to make dealer orders. I suspect Ford will be filling all these reservations and there won't be 2021 dealer order Broncos. but I could be wrong or so many people cancel their reservations.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will probably order VB which is late availability. Hopefully someone local is willing to at least offer rides.

Mountain Man

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm less concerned about driving it and more concerned about making sure I fit in the driver's seat, my kids legs fit in the back seat, and what the hell Cactus Grey actually looks like in person! The 2.7L is going to be just fine in this thing.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm all over the place. We don't know pricing, we dont know how they drive, yet many of us have preordered something.... Are we going to get a chance to test drive or maybe even see something before we place our actual orders? I'm guessing no. I'm on the fence until I can see them in person and test drive something. Anyone else feel the same way? I guess we could test drive something with the 2.3 and auto...or something with the 2.7 and auto to get a feel.

We haven't pre-ordered anything yet, just made a reservation to pre-order. Even then, at least with my dealer, I don't pay until delivery sometime in 2021?....I am sure by then we will get a chance to drive them. (y)

That being said, I ain't writing any checks until I drive one.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m in.

Gasman

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can I get power seats in the Big Bend? Which package do I need to get? I just canā€™t get comfortable unless I can adjust the seats.

Reactions: rak

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My only real concern is the manual trans. I'm a little hesitant with it being an all new trans, especially a Getrag unit. And clutch pedal feel / shift quality etc. is easy to get wrong. From the limited amount of info out there, the test drivers seem to really like the 2.3 with the manual, so that's something.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rumors have it that dealers, or some dealers ... will have Pre-pro models available to see, touch, taste, and even drive , sometime before order time. Those pre-pro models will NOT be saleable, according to what I read.

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would like to drive....but have been waiting since 96. Had an early Expedition and liked it. Gonna roll the dice!!

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

we bought our volvo xc60 without even seeing it. but with the xc90 having very similar interior, it was easy for us to buy it.
ford has nothing else that looks or feels like the bronco, for me, i'd have to see it in person before dropping money down. or having some sort of ability to pull away from the deal when there is one to drive or see in the flesh.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife and I definitely have to test drive it first. No way we can spend that kind of money without being as sure as possible. We donā€™t have to be the first people on the block with one in the driveway.