Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Sponsored

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paso Robles Ford was extremely professional and absolutely no bullshit. Gary Mortiz made everything as easy as it could have possibly been for me and I was in and out in no time! An absolute wonderful purchase experience every step of the way.

20211013_145741.jpg

20211013_145733.jpg

Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t say enough good things about Serramonte and @Gloff. He puts up with all my annoying questions and build changes. I’m driving down from Sacramento to do business with them. I’ve recommended friends and family to them as well.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious to see if anyone has feedback on Galpin Ford. I'm patiently waiting for my bronco to be built and delivered through them. They promise MSRP... any surprises?

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Simi Valley Ford - Colton Stewart

No ADM

Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 20211031_140408

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

another thumbs-up for @Gloff at Serramonte - I'm also up in Sacramento ... he's been great about responding to emails and updating my order from a '21 to a '22 build... I just wish Ford was providing the same level of service. This is getting really old.. reservation made on 7/20/20, originally converted on 2/1/21, and then changed to a '22 order a month ago.. and due to Fords ridiculous allocation 'formula', it'll probably still be another 6 months before I get my Bronco.. meanwhile, some people who just went to a dealership last month and placed an order, are getting notification that theirs is being built.. it's infuriating.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t say enough good things about Serramonte and @Gloff. He puts up with all my annoying questions and build changes. I’m driving down from Sacramento to do business with them. I’ve recommended friends and family to them as well.
Yup. I second this. I take up entirely too much of Sean’s time. Ford’s Bronco ordering process has many ups and downs and thank goodness I’m with Serramonte Ford. They keep us up to date with emails and respond to questions in a timely manner.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it can be worth, at this point, @Seanette and I traveled a very inconvenient distance, and braved Bay Area traffic, to place our order with Serramonte Ford, specifically because of the reputation that it and @Gloff have on this forum. I hope and expect that once I have finally received my Bronco, and completed the deal, that I'll be able to give the same glowing review that I have seen of others who have dealt with them. For now, I'll just be happy to have what seems like the best assurance available to me that I've chosen the right dealership to go to for my Bronco order.

For both @Seanette and me, this will be the first brand-new vehicle either of us will ever have bought, and very likely the only one that we ever will.
Sponsored