Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update.... They LIED. I was told, texted, and emailed an agreement to sell it at X-plan pricing, the reason I moved my reservation there.

Then after my Bronco hits it's production week, I get a call saying "...the Owner says if we sell anything below MSRP we will get fired, sorry..."

It's not an ADM specifically, but it is a $2300ish mark up over the agreed upon price.
My complaints were met with a "yep that sucks" attitude and ZERO compromise, either pay up or move on.

I'd avoid dealing with liars, my friend bought 2 FE's at Serramonte with no BS.

Tracy Ford
I have emails, texts, and phone conversations that say mine won't be marked up.
Build date is 12/6.... so we will see, but I trust them so far, they have been good to go.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walnut Creek Ford. Delivered as promised at MSRP with no ADMs. Great service and attention from Shahram and staff. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Seanette

Badlands
First Name
Seanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart, 2022 Badlands pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t say enough good things about Serramonte and @Gloff. He puts up with all my annoying questions and build changes. I’m driving down from Sacramento to do business with them. I’ve recommended friends and family to them as well.
@Bob Blaylock and I went out there from Sacramento to deal with @Gloff ourselves, based on his forum presence. His colleagues at the dealership are consistent that he's the Bronco expert there, and we found him quite pleasant. It's also reassuring that he's so firmly stating no ADM on ordered vehicles.

Now if Ford would just come through with a build date.... ;)

Doomz

Black Diamond
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 428i, 2021 Black Diamond CG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Walnut Creek Ford. Delivered as promised at MSRP with no ADMs. Great service and attention from Shahram and staff. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Love to hear this because I am purchasing mine off Shahram and team hopefully first week of December! Curious about lease deals vs purchase

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love to hear this because I am purchasing mine off Shahram and team hopefully first week of December! Curious about lease deals vs purchase
Mine was straight purchase.

Sponsored

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going with Kearney Mesa in San Diego- should be purchasing in the next few days (hopefully) - so far @EricAtKearnyMesaFord and his team have been absolutely fantastic!

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious to see if anyone has feedback on Galpin Ford. I'm patiently waiting for my bronco to be built and delivered through them. They promise MSRP... any surprises?
Hmmm. Galpin. Guess the surprises depend on who you deal with. We got ours a month ago, and some others that have got theirs more recently didn't have the problems I did so maybe me and others complaining made a difference.

1. Price was MSRP.

2. I had to remind them they already got $1000.00 from us.

3. They installed door edge guards before we picked it up. Was not listed on our paperwork but the price of vehicle was adjusted. It was on an addendum to the window sticker but that was removed and put in the back seat before we got there. They refunded us the next day.

4. They installed the front license plate even though I asked them multiple times not to. He said it comes that way from the factory.

5. They act as though the Customer Satisfaction Program doesn't exist rather than just say they are not using it.

6. Had to call a few days after sale to have them do their part to add the Ford Pass Rewards.

Regardless of all that junk, he was very responsive and friendly for over a year. I felt like a valued customer while waiting, but more like a number when it came time for taking action.

Just take your time and make sure nothing is snuck in. Check the top really good. We noticed a huge scratch on the front panel the next day. But the mic top scratches easy anyway so whatever. :) Hope everything goes well for you but I think there are many other better choices.

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t say enough how great it was working Eric at Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego. No ADM, no funny business, he is a good communicator and an easy transaction!

Olaf

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch 2dr. 96FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jorge Ibarra @ Towne Ford in Redwood City was great. No markup, some dealer satisfaction cash, good trade value and a trouble free process. They were great.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kearny Mesa. They came on this board with promises and talk that was almost unbelievable. Believe it.

We picked up our Bronco today and everything was as advertised. A straight deal with no mark-ups, no unwanted additional equipment, no hard sell. We got what we ordered for the agreed upon price.

I had my own financing and they were able to beat it.

They also shared all the extra information (accessories, rail car numbers, order status, general Ford Bronco updates, etc.) when asked. That made a long process bearable and fun.

In a word, easy.

Sponsored

PRBronco

Badlands
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrx, 79 F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with Auto Nation Ford in Torrance. Anyone else? I ordered a 2dr Badlands so I think that’s the delay. I can’t get any idea of allocations or where I am in line. 7/15 reservation..MSRP..

river

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Vista Ford, Oxnard held the MSRP for my Bronco ordered on 7/13/2020. Great people to work with!

Two71Broncos

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another happy Serramonte customer. Sean was great to answer all my questions. My Brother and I both got Broncos from them. Good dealership

Nahdud829

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Yamaha R6, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone purchased from David Villa Ford of Orange? I know they’ve sold several Broncos & I was told they would sell at MSRP for reservation holders.
Sponsored