Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FordBB

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you have to get anything in writing?
Nope, but I was one of the few to put down a deposit the same day as the announcement. I was worried going in that they would slap some markup on it. Financing is also dependent on your credit standing. Have some competitive quotes on the ready. The first quote they gave me was terrible until I showed them another quote. Their response was incredibly better.

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Absolutely NO funny business at Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos CA. Was a bit nervous in picking up the Bronco, but they made it super smooth and didn’t even try anything on me. When I even asked, they said “well of course it’s at MSRP, it’s your Bronco!” They we’re amazing. And last I heard, they were still honoring MSRP for all Bronco orders, which they can’t do for Raptor orders even. 👍

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, but I was one of the few to put down a deposit the same day as the announcement. I was worried going in that they would slap some markup on it. Financing is also dependent on your credit standing. Have some competitive quotes on the ready. The first quote they gave me was terrible until I showed them another quote. Their response was incredibly better.
Ok good to know, thanks! I don’t have anything in writing either but a lot of phone calls and email assuring me that there won’t be ADM for customer orders. I bought a BS from them a few months back off the lot and they took off the ADM and worked with me through financing

Pleatherface

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Squatch, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sunrise Ford of North Hollywood has no markups on orders. Just picked mine up.

Sponsored

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Palm Springs Motors is honoring MSRP for all reservation holders. They had verbally agreed to this with me and tonight the deal was sealed. I was their 19th delivered Bronco.

They _did_ have like $6k-$8k worth of extras “available” but a single no and that went away (their Ford Protect pricing was particularly gruesome). They also couldn’t get close to matching my financing (Cal Coast Credit Union).

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tuttle click Ford in Irvine his Msrp on all orders

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jorge Ibarra @ Towne Ford in Redwood City was great. No markup, some dealer satisfaction cash, good trade value and a trouble free process. They were great.
do you have jorges info? im thinking of moving my order over as well. did they honor the ford cash incentive for the delay? also how was the financing?

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tracy Ford
I have emails, texts, and phone conversations that say mine won't be marked up.
Build date is 12/6.... so we will see, but I trust them so far, they have been good to go.
I hope so! I just called them this week and they told me $15k mark up. Not sure if that was for non-ordered Broncos, ordered, or both. My local dealer is doing $5k. So I’ve been calling around to see what others are charging. Good luck!

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kearney Mesa Ford is fantastic! Eric has made this process very delightful for me and a workmate (he’s buying his first new car)! However, unbeknownst to Eric, I have never purchased a vehicle at MSRP and i’m going to attempt to get a $1.00 discount just to keep my streak alive…wish me luck….

Sponsored

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope so! I just called them this week and they told me $15k mark up. Not sure if that was for non-ordered Broncos, ordered, or both. My local dealer is doing $5k. So I’ve been calling around to see what others are charging. Good luck!

Wow, that sucks. I was told reservation/order holders were generally MSRP, so perhaps that's just new ones?

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, that sucks. I was told reservation/order holders were generally MSRP, so perhaps that's just new ones?
I should’ve asked. Actually the guy that answered said $1,500, then he asks another guy and he’s the one that said $15k. I’m thinking it’s just the new ones. A dealer out here in Fresno is charging $20k. Crazy

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Store Morgan Hill was fast and easy. I locked in my price last year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. Call and ask for Carlos Fernandez, Sales Consultant, The Ford Store Morgan Hill (408)782-8201.
Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 20211015_171451

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tuttle click Ford in Irvine his Msrp on all orders
Marcin at Tuttle Click Ford in Irvine has been a straight-shooter. When I ordered a 4dr BL May 2021, he told me, "I hope you're not in a hurry!", as he showed me his file of orders. LOL. So, we're waiting (patiently)...maybe by June 2022. I've had (2) Fusions and (1) Escape in there for service a over the years...always good. Will let y'all know how it goes if/when it ever comes in. Cheers.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simi Valley Ford - Colton Stewart

No ADM

Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 20211015_171451
This is where I have my order with. My build week is Jan 17th. They were good to you? So happy to hear. We got conflicting answers. But I think it was a miscommunication.
Sponsored