Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

LC4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's funny. It was probably meant as a joke. Why wouldn't they ask? My dealer asked me if I wanted to sell it to them, but we both laughed after I looked at him like he was out of his mind. He knew I wouldn't, but I don't blame him at all for asking. I'm in sales too. It's amazing how many times you hear of someone selling something for really cheap and all it took was another person asking.
You may be right. It was however, ill timed and not well received. The sales manager and I had already had an extended discussion a couple of months ago, where he blew a bunch of smoke up my ass. Either way, this isn't a dealership that I would recommend ordering a Bronco from.
Sponsored

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely NO funny business at Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos CA. Was a bit nervous in picking up the Bronco, but they made it super smooth and didn’t even try anything on me. When I even asked, they said “well of course it’s at MSRP, it’s your Bronco!” They we’re amazing. And last I heard, they were still honoring MSRP for all Bronco orders, which they can’t do for Raptor orders even. 👍
This is really reassuring, I ordered with them about a month ago and they were really helpful.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tuttle click Ford in Irvine his Msrp on all orders
How did you feel about Marcin's sharing of info?

I find getting answers about allocation and placement in line to be like pulling teeth when others are posting on here that their dealer are telling them details like what order in line they are, how many units received in a month and some approximation of build.

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did you feel about Marcin's sharing of info?

I find getting answers about allocation and placement in line to be like pulling teeth when others are posting on here that their dealer are telling them details like what order in line they are, how many units received in a month and some approximation of build.
I haven't had issues with him sharing info, but I can imagine it is hard to deal with hundreds of Bronco customer questions when you are one person. Maybe a dealer with less allocation has an easier time with that.

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't had issues with him sharing info, but I can imagine it is hard to deal with hundreds of Bronco customer questions when you are one person. Maybe a dealer with less allocation has an easier time with that.
No, it wasn't like you wrote where he was too busy, it was a causal afternoon and we had plenty of time to talk. I'm a retired flooring auditor for the banks and Ford Financial was one our top two clients, so I know how to talk to these guys and he knows that. I audited the floor plans and know how all this works.

I'm talking about asking the same question three different ways just to get vague answers and then having to careful reword it again using his last answer (like pulling teeth) because of his carefully worded answers to not to give any real numbers. I then reworded the question again just to get a little more info. After asking the same things five times, which were basically, where am I compared to others, whats the average number of deliveries, allocation, anything?

It seems like (because of my auditing experience) he was playing it closer to the chest because (my opinion) he didn't want me to decipher how many non reservation units the dealer was getting and just how many non-reservation who are willing to ADM are jumping ahead of us. REMEMBER Flooring Auditor.

The production rate and the take rate of the 2 doors seem to be closer in line now that they are producing more tops, but how many are going to ADM customers, 25% of allocations? One thing I was told is not having any added options that are one of the commodities will help my production date; it's the reason I'm not getting SAS. Which was the reason I went in, I was going to add SAS, but that could add a few more months and put me into MY23. Since they are producing more tops now and a lot of people have already switched to 4 dr soft top to get theirs earlier I was told I moved up, but not any numbers. I was told "if you want it faster go soft top", which the manual doesn't come with the base soft top 4 door and by the time you go up to a 4 door manual, I'm almost to as much as adding SAS to a 2 door.

So, I wait.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fairway Ford in Placentia, CA. Ask for Trina Mayer, Fleet Manager.
  • Zero nonsense
  • Good communication throughout
  • MSRP honored
  • '21 Price Protection granted
  • Had all 262k FP points before I drove away
  • was in the dealership for about 12 minutes to sign docs

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Kearney Mesa Ford is fantastic! Eric has made this process very delightful for me and a workmate (he’s buying his first new car)! However, unbeknownst to Eric, I have never purchased a vehicle at MSRP and i’m going to attempt to get a $1.00 discount just to keep my streak alive…wish me luck….
I wish you luck!! :cool:

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Zero nonsense
  • MSRP honored
We ordered through Trina also.

CC220

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT500, 2001 Ram 2500 4X4 24V Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Zero nonsense
  • MSRP honored
Did the small dealer size affect your timeline ?

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did the small dealer size affect your timeline in receiving your car ?
Have not received yet.

We ordered in early Feb 2022.

Ordered:
2dr
Outerbanks
Sasquatch
Lux
Roast Interior
Eruption Green

No tow/regular bumper

Murgatroyd

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 4-door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called around the L.A. area in Jan 2022 when I decided to order a Bronco. First dealer said "$5000 over MSRP to order", second dealer said they weren't taking any orders, third dealer (Norm Reeves in Cerritos) connected me with sales and the guy told me he'd be happy to place my order, would sell it to me for MSRP and that I didn't need to leave any deposit. I ordered a Base 4-door soft top with 2.7. My Bronco was delivered to me on 5/13/22. I ordered on 1/14/22. Was in shipping for three weeks.

I was a little nervous that they would do ADM because I didn't have a signed agreement, but Norm Reeves was on the list of dealers that don't charge ADM on customer orders. I got it out the door for $43,075 including everything.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Autonation ford valencia

no mark up and no games