Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is where I have my order with. My build week is Jan 17th. They were good to you? So happy to hear. We got conflicting answers. But I think it was a miscommunication.
My deal was SUPER smooth, with no issues whatsoever.

The funniest thing is the sales manager's name is Henry Ford...I'm not kidding. I thought it was a joke at first, but it was for real.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The funniest thing is the sales manager's name is Henry Ford...I'm not kidding. I thought it was a joke at first, but it was for real.
He actually helped us place our re-order! And let me take their demo out for 24 hours! Great guy!

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The next question has to be whether or not he is related to the family that founded the company.

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trina Mayer at Fairway Ford in Placentia Ca (Orange County) has been great!! Emails and verbal stating no ADM. I've got build date of 12/20 for a BL, SAS, MT, Lux - so if it holds I may be one of the earliest ManSquatches. I'll post again to confirm all went well but as of now things are looking good!

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heritage Ford Modesto no ADM for reservations or orders. I was worried because I didn't have a signed contract, just word, email, and texts stating so, along with my build sheet. Happy to say, ADM wasn't even a thing. Picked up my BD yesterday night in the middle of the storm, and everything was legit. Of course they push for gap and extended warranty, but once I told them exactly what I wanted and what I didn't, there was no issue. Straight to signing paperwork, and it was a wrap.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cypress Coast Ford in Seaside (Monterey) CA sold me mine at msrp. I know others have had theirs marked up at that dealer, at least two were reservation holders.

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2015 991.1 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another +1 for Shahram at Walnut Creek Ford up here in NorCal. I was able to go in and get someone's cancelled order. He kindly reiterated no markup, and I gladly bought the car.

10/10 would recommend and would buy from again.

CleverUsername

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3, Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got an email from Ford that my dealership (Sunrise Ford North Hollywood) has a new owner. I'm supposed to be in production next week, this is making me nervous! 🤞 Fingers crossed that things go as well for me as the other folks on here who bought from Sunrise!

Sponsored

LC4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully I have something good to report with my dealer in Barstow. Unfortunately, I was too engaged with Nursing school to really pay attention when I reserved. Being a small town guy I figured go with the small town dealership, but I contacted them around the time my build was starting and they still wouldn't give me any pricing info. I had a sit down with the sales manager the next day and he assured me he would take care of me, but we'll see. I would love to give everyone a small town option for their order. I'll know in a week or so, since my Badlands shipped a couple of days ago.

OCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trina Mayer at Fairway Ford in Placentia Ca (Orange County) has been great!! Emails and verbal stating no ADM. I've got build date of 12/20 for a BL, SAS, MT, Lux - so if it holds I may be one of the earliest ManSquatches. I'll post again to confirm all went well but as of now things are looking good!
I’m dealing with Trina also at Fairway Ford in Placentia and she’s been easy to deal with and upfront with answering questions as best she can. Even gave me a verbal MSRP quote weeks ago. My bronco is on a rail atm and hoping to have it by the end of January.

skiborsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another +1 for Towne Ford in Redwood City (Kevin Ibarra). Straightforward the whole time at MSRP, responsive and super easy to work with.

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
https://www.ronduprattford.com/
I worked with Tobin and Fernando, but anyone there is great.
Sponsored