Sponsored

Hey Canada, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrived yesterday and I went to look at it today. I bought it from Sherwood Ford in Sherwood Park, Alberta. Excellent service, no markup and my “thanks for being patient” $750 rebate from Ford was automatically applied. I did have to remind them about the no-charge sound deadening headliner but they deducted that from the agreed upon price right away.
Sponsored

ICATCHN

Badlands
First Name
Amber & Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8, 21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lange & Fetter Trenton,Ontario sales guy Jamie Moir and the financing guy Derek Airhart were amazing to work with, We have a dealer in the town we live in, dealt with them aswell and let's just say we left and went to the next town over (Trenton) and did our dealings there!! And bought at MSRP

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on your Province, you may have Laws that prohibits selling over MSRP or advertised price. I know we do here in Qc.

Last edited:

scottyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got X plan pricing at Eric Campbell Ford in Exeter ON.

Sponsored

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP at Metro Ford in Poco. No bulshit, just good dealership! I'm on my 4th lease in a row with them. Nothing but good.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depending your Province, you may have Laws that prohibit selling over MSRP or advertised price. I know we do here in Qc.
this, forget the phrasing, but the only way they can charge extra is for things they put on as a dealer. for a stock (factory) vehicle, they can't charge ADM.
most people would just walk out and wait or go to a competitor instead of paying anything over MSRP (besides the usual fees).

KJ in YYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am buying my Bronco from Advantage Ford in Calgary without any markup. Taking possession Wednesday. 18-Jul-2020 reservation. 3-Feb-2021 converted to order.

262007238_870927153617641_5422533399406163818_n.jpg

Sponsored

heavyD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW X3M Competition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm surprised some Broncos are making it to lots at MSRP unsold. I get the feeling the demand in Canada is not the same as in the US for these vehicles.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised some Broncos are making it to lots at MSRP unsold. I get the feeling the demand in Canada is not the same as in the US for these vehicles.
That wouldn’t be the right feeling. This one is a cancelled factory order and I expect it will be snapped up quickly. I have seen quite a few Broncos on the streets in Calgary since August to the take rate is pretty good. I have been wondering whether the allocation to Alberta is high as we are a Ford province, especially F150s.

I also am an Advantage Ford customer who hopes to have my Bronco before Christmas. They are not doing ADM as far as I know so the price of the unsold Bronco won’t necessarily reflect lack of demand, more on dealer integrity.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my Bronco from Riverview Ford/Lincoln in Fredericton, NB for sticker. Was a reasonably simple deal with not much headache. There was a problem noted with the rear soft-top panel after I took delivery and they fixed it ASAP.

TBH I think they actually included a few dealer installed extras for free, since I have the trail armour on all 4 corners.

Ford Bronco Hey Canada, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? sticker

heavyD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW X3M Competition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That wouldn’t be the right feeling. This one is a cancelled factory order and I expect it will be snapped up quickly. I have seen quite a few Broncos on the streets in Calgary since August to the take rate is pretty good. I have been wondering whether the allocation to Alberta is high as we are a Ford province, especially F150s.

I also am an Advantage Ford customer who hopes to have my Bronco before Christmas. They are not doing ADM as far as I know so the price of the unsold Bronco won’t necessarily reflect lack of demand, more on dealer integrity.
Oh no it's the right feeling. It will get snapped up quickly in Calgary but in the US it would have got snapped up yesterday with ADM. The demand is high but clearly not as high as it is to the south as Broncos are making it to the lots here.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Metro Ford downtown Calgary was great, gave me a cancelled reservation holders spot back in April, added the sound deadening headliner at no cost automatically when I ordered, automatically applied the $750 Ford rebate and some huge number of rewards points I didn't know I was entitled to when I signed. Also they had me sign papers with finance when ordering so there wasn't even a discussion when it arrived regarding price - just sign more papers! The GM himself has a Bronco which he ordered without any of the historical constraints so he could get one early and market it for the dealership. Great guy!
Sponsored