Sponsored

Hey Colorado, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Sponsored

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greetings!

I ordered/received a 4door Badlands, Sasquatch, soft top, high package, 2.7 auto, velocity blue from Larry H Miller Ford in Lakewood. (Connor was my sales guy). They were pretty easy to work with, low pressure and got it for MSRP. They did not attempt to charge me ADM, but they did require a $2k deposit when i ordered. (All of it went towards my down payment).

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 / Several 2-Wheeled Trinkets
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Schomp Ford (Aurora). While I have not taken delivery yet (my blend date is 11/22), I'm already confirmed no dealer markup, just MSRP. Have no reason to think that will change. Have heard through a couple of others who purchased there they had no markup either.

They've been great at communication and updates throughout process.

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Greetings!

I ordered/received a 4door Badlands, Sasquatch, soft top, high package, 2.7 auto, velocity blue from Larry H Miller Ford in Lakewood. (Connor was my sales guy). They were pretty easy to work with, low pressure and got it for MSRP. They did not attempt to charge me ADM, but they did require a $2k deposit when i ordered. (All of it went towards my down payment).
Good to hear! Congrats on getting your Bronco too!

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Columbine Ford in Rifle did exactly what they said they would. Had no additional deposit and paid MSRP. They even paid a very good price on my trade in. Between what they offered for trade value and the tax savings, I made out better than if I had gone private party. Have nothing but positive things to say about Columbine.

Sponsored

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Steamboat motors. Talk to Toria. 0 markup above msrp. She busted ass for me. John in finance will get you dialed in right.

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greetings!

I also placed in order with Larry H back in March (3/21/21 order date, 3/13/21 reservation date). What was your wait like? When did you reserve/order? Thanks in advance

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also placed in order with Larry H back in March (3/21/21 order date, 3/13/21 reservation date). What was your wait like? When did you reserve/order? Thanks in advance
No problem!

Reserved: 7/14/20 (early a.m.)
Ordered: 1/19/21
Built: 9/1/21
Delivered: 9/16/21
Took possession: 9/17/21

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs, and they said they are not doing any markup on their broncos, however, a few days later I spoke to a local repair shop that said Phil Long always installs those stupid 3rd brake light flashers on every one of their vehicles and charges about $800 for it. If you order from them you should get in writing beforehand that they will not put that illegal modification on your truck.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glenwood Springs Ford, Korey Cranor. MSRP and no dealer fees or add ons.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Phil Long Ford-Chapel Hills. No ADM also I told them no silly add on like the flashing brake light mentioned above Not an issue. I believe they only add those to the vehicles they buy for stock.
Also their accessories guy Zach is top notch

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used Loveland.
No ADM. Got my 4dr BL at MSRP.
Total time at the dealer, to driving home was 2 hrs.
Would have been done faster, but they wanted to beat the finance offer I had from a CU.
An extra 30 mins. And they beat it by .25% with another outside bank.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Schomp Ford (Aurora). I was in when it was Mike Naughton and was going to be at invoice. When the dealership was bought out by Schomp, that deal evaporated. No big deal. I changed my order in the middle of the run from January to September 2021. MSRP all the way and Matt Stephenson was the best. Schomp's tag line is: "One deal, one person, one hour." That was true.

jimmer

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco plus 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I second Schomp in Aurora, worked with Carl Lee and had a positive experience with no mark up. My Bronco was delivered on December 23rd.
Sponsored