Sponsored

Hey Florida, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Elder ford of Tampa is doing no markups on dealer ordered and customer orders if the customer walks out on the order. That’s how I got my 2023 WT. It was seriously dumb luck that the order was close enough to what I was going to order. Bought it the Saturday before the order banks opened up.
Brandon Ford is $2500 mark up outer banks and lower trims, and $5000 on the badlands and WT. 10K on Everglades, 20-25 k on the raptors. Ugh. I’m going to go vomit now.
No markup on most orders but $2000+ in add ons.

The Raptor they had a month or so ago - was marked up $30K. They offered that to me. I think they lowered it to $20K after I said no the first time.
Sponsored

Syndister

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Harley Road King Special, '23 Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mullinax Ford in West Palm Beach - Amazing! I paid MSRP and no dealer fees.

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AutoNation in Panama City Florida is always awesome. No markup, and very fair for trade-ins.

Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
IMG_20220510_115858546.jpg

Bosshog_tundra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I tried to buy a BaseSquatch from Mullinax in WPB; and they demanded $10k over sticker....claiming that Sasquatch demanded the upcharge. I passed.
Yea mullinax in wpb is a joke every bronco they got in was 10k over and after telling the guy to quit e-mailing me he still kept on ended up blocking them I went with autonation Miami

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea mullinax in wpb is a joke every bronco they got in was 10k over and after telling the guy to quit e-mailing me he still kept on ended up blocking them I went with autonation Miami
Just wait until you need to bring it into service there. It's a shit show, although not the worst I've seen at dealerships in my life.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Metro Ford in Miami. I have dealt with them for a lot of years. They will come at you about pricing, but in the end you can get a fair deal from them.

Ask for Charlie.

Seminole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7.3 F350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my bronco, that I ordered 3/27, from Tallahassee Ford. I had a really good experience. MSRP was promised all the way. Good communication from start to finish. No dealer ad ons. My guy called me as soon as it rolled onto the lot. They gave me more for my trade than I thought I would ever get and "found" a $2500 rebate that put my truck below MSRP. I was in shock, but didn't want to ask any questions about it. Finance guy was super pleasant and a simple no was I all I needed to say about additional coverages. Signed on the line and drove her home. This was my first ever new car so I'm only used to dealing with used car sales, but this was a 5 star experience. I would buy from them again. If you go to Tally Ford, ask for John.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack, 2023 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in the Broward Area Sawgrass Ford come see me, Bronco orders MSRP and No Dealer Fees.
I have some 2023 in stock come see JOHN Fleet and those are MSRP No Dealer Fees.
Sponsored