Sponsored

Hey Florida, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Brando1

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 911, 2001 Land Cruiser, 2008 CLS63, 2008 135i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sawgrass Ford, no dealer fees, no adm on my custom order.
Ask for Tyler
Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if it was already shared here, but Brandon Ford got me in and out in 2 hours, no markups (had to pay the $700 dealer fee or whatever price it was), great trade offer (granted my vehicle was only 2 years old). I ordered my Bronco in Jan of 2021- received in October, only reason it was delayed is because I originally had a hard top, but switched to a soft top in August and got a build date later in the month.

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My experience with Tallahassee Ford was excellent from start to finish

Sponsored

Shesadragon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have a good contact for Brandon Ford in Tampa?

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Surprised Al Packer in WPB hasn't been mentioned yet. By far one of the best dealers Ive encountered. I switched my Mullinax day 1 res over to them after the salesman at Mullinax told me the WildTrak Sasquatch I reserved was coming with a $10k ADM. Al Packer added no ADM and honored all of my day 1 pricing without hassle. They even communicated with me during the wait to modify my order to hopefully get it in earlier. It worked and now I've since ordered my second Bronco from them. Jason Salvador was my salesman and he is THE MAN !

CMar

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure if it was already shared here, but Brandon Ford got me in and out in 2 hours, no markups (had to pay the $700 dealer fee or whatever price it was), great trade offer (granted my vehicle was only 2 years old). I ordered my Bronco in Jan of 2021- received in October, only reason it was delayed is because I originally had a hard top, but switched to a soft top in August and got a build date later in the month.
Did you have to be on top of them with a signed price agreement, DORA, etc? We are hoping to put an order in very soon.

Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you have to be on top of them with a signed price agreement, DORA, etc? We are hoping to put an order in very soon.
I did not, I stayed in contact with a lady named Kathryn about my order (i believe she was in charge of handling Bronco orders). She was up front with my price and everything that I should expect. When I arrived to pick up my Bronco, the price was exactly what she was promised to me, plus an additional dealer fee as I mentioned above which wasnā€™t an issue whatsoever. I have purchased my previous vehicle from them as well and they have always treated me great.
In addition, their used vehicle department manager is a great guy and worked with me on my trade in, his name is Bernard who Iā€™ve known for years.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone have a good contact for Brandon Ford in Tampa?
My salesman was Joenathan Haile and he was great, I think you can find his I formation in their website since I donā€™t have his number saved. In terms of the Bronco orders- I worked with a lady by the name of Kathryn who handled all things Bronco and she was a pleasure to work with, always responded to my questions fairly quick and ensured that I was getting my Bronco for the price I ordered it at.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sam Galloway, Ft. Myers
They changed in a year then. Before we found our Wildtrak, SG Ford tried us at $82k otd for a ā€˜21 Badlands (high pkg, marine seats) with 2200 miles on the clock. That was about 5/6 weeks ago. Said Badlandds was $75,9k plus plus. Since then Iā€™ve seen it drop to $67k. Which is strange they have a new Badlands at $63k. While yes we did not have an existing order, but that is the reason we went out of state to purchase. Our dealer in VT did ad their fee, but the truck was such an early dealer order the MSRP on the sticker was $3500 less than current MSRP stickers with the same options all in all I only paid less than $2000k more including my airfare, fuel and food to drive it home. Eff you greedy Florida dealers.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They changed in a year then. Before we found our Wildtrak, SG Ford tried us at $82k otd for a ā€˜21 Badlands (high pkg, marine seats) with 2200 miles on the clock. That was about 5/6 weeks ago. Said Badlandds was $75,9k plus plus. Since then Iā€™ve seen it drop to $67k. Which is strange they have a new Badlands at $63k. While yes we did not have an existing order, but that is the reason we went out of state to purchase. Our dealer in VT did ad their fee, but the truck was such an early dealer order the MSRP on the sticker was $3500 less than current MSRP stickers with the same options all in all I only paid less than $2000k more including my airfare, fuel and food to drive it home. Eff you greedy Florida dealers.
So what youā€™re saying is that you donā€™t have a reservation, want to cut in line, but donā€™t want to pay up? Got it. I have 3 reservations with them and no issueā€¦just sayin.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what youā€™re saying is that you donā€™t have a reservation, want to cut in line, but donā€™t want to pay up? Got it. I have 3 reservations with them and no issueā€¦just sayin.
Exactly what I am saying. There should be no markup. You waited in line, awesome, great, hope you get what you want. Instead of getting pissed at people who scooped up Broncos when they got dropped by reservation holders or orders, get pissed at the people who abandoned their shit. Not my fault that dealers are douche bags and want to take advantage of people because Ford cannot keep up. I went from not needing a vehicle in September to my child totaling her car and leaving us stranded with a vehicle down. My wife expressed a lot of interest in the Bronco. I started searching, learned what I want for what I wanted to pay, to finding one in a month. Hate all you want, but you can put the blame on the tilted market. I made over 500 calls, put in my home work. Now weā€™re cheesinā€™ 2022 loaded Wildtrak, exactly what she wanted. Happy wife, happy daughter, happy me. Everyone else can piss off. šŸ˜Ž

Edit: and ours was a dealer order where the sales mgr order a Raptor and a Wildtrak and was gonna drive whatever came in first. Guess what came first.
Sponsored