Sponsored

Hey Florida, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly what I am saying. There should be no markup. You waited in line, awesome, great, hope you get what you want. Instead of getting pissed at people who scooped up Broncos when they got dropped by reservation holders or orders, get pissed at the people who abandoned their shit. Not my fault that dealers are douche bags and want to take advantage of people because Ford cannot keep up. I went from not needing a vehicle in September to my child totaling her car and leaving us stranded with a vehicle down. My wife expressed a lot of interest in the Bronco. I started searching, learned what I want for what I wanted to pay, to finding one in a month. Hate all you want, but you can put the blame on the tilted market. I made over 500 calls, put in my home work. Now weā€™re cheesinā€™ 2022 loaded Wildtrak, exactly what she wanted. Happy wife, happy daughter, happy me. Everyone else can piss off. šŸ˜Ž

Edit: and ours was a dealer order where the sales mgr order a Raptor and a Wildtrak and was gonna drive whatever came in first. Guess what came first.
read your replies to this threadā€¦thereā€™s only one person pissed and that person is definitely not me lol.
Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

read your replies to this threadā€¦thereā€™s only one person pissed and that person is definitely not me lol.
Yea Iā€™m real pissed, especially with that driveway. (Oh yea, The F250 is out front, and the Bronco kind of blocks the boat)
Ford Bronco Hey Florida, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 8E24C813-3DAD-44D1-A513-323EC76836F1

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea Iā€™m real pissed, especially with that driveway. (Oh yea, The F250 is out front, and the Bronco kind of blocks the boat)
Ford Bronco Hey Florida, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 8E24C813-3DAD-44D1-A513-323EC76836F1
I agree!!! Driveway definitely needs a lot of work šŸ˜‚. Looks like you might need a new roof as well. I know a guy, let me know .

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree!!! Driveway definitely needs a lot of work šŸ˜‚. Looks like you might need a new roof as well. I know a guy, let me know .
Sure does, neighborhood flood took it down, it is the county right of way, and their responsibility. But if pointing that out makes you feel better, hey go ahead. You still gotta look at my Bronco to notice my half ass temporary repair. Waiting for them to fix it is like arguing with dumbasses on the internet about how people should have to either wait inline to buy a Bronco or pay $20k over. Lol. Try again buddy and the metal roof is a year old. Lololol.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure does, neighborhood flood took it down, it is the county right of way, and their responsibility. But if pointing that out makes you feel better, hey go ahead. You still gotta look at my Bronco to notice my half ass temporary repair. Waiting for them to fix it is like arguing with dumbasses on the internet about how people should have to either wait inline to buy a Bronco or pay $20k over. Lol. Try again buddy and the metal roof is a year old. Lololol.
How aboutā€¦you try reading the thread topic again? šŸ˜‚ OP was asking for positive reviews not someone in your situation (dealer mark up this, dealer mark up that). Plenty of threads on that. There are also threads like your situation people looking for their broncos in other states, etcā€¦thatā€™s probably where your initial comment belongs. Thereā€™s also other threads on ā€œwhatā€™s in your garage driveway?ā€ Feel free to post you ā€œcollectionā€ there. I would warn you though, your collection is not that impressive to be honest šŸ˜‚ yeah you can throw the f250 and the boat in the pic if that really makes you feel fancy.

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My collection is my collection, did I say it was better than anyones? No. Iā€™ve seen many far more impressive, and a few that make me jealous. But Iā€™m proud of mine. Most of my shit is paid for. You can go back and read and tell everyone else that also hijacked the thread the same thing. (Any reply that wasnā€™t a positive dealer review) You couldā€™ve also resisted to post any replies to my hijacks but feel the need to try and bash me?. But here you areā€¦ā€¦. Itā€™s the innanets, everyone is correct and everyone is a tough guy.

Edit: considering this thread is over a year old and the market has gone up and down and is currently on the backside of markups, I really donā€™t think it matters anymore. And it isnā€™t even a collection, lol, the car was my wife's, now my daughterā€™s, the Bronco is the wife's. They are all daily's. Haha. With one project vehicle in the mix.

Last edited:

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My collection is my collection, did I say it was better than anyones? No. Iā€™ve seen many far more impressive, and a few that make me jealous. But Iā€™m proud of mine. Most of my shit is paid for. You can go back and read and tell everyone else that also hijacked the thread the same thing. (Any reply that wasnā€™t a positive dealer review) You couldā€™ve also resisted to post any replies to my hijacks but feel the need to try and bash me?. But here you areā€¦ā€¦. Itā€™s the innanets, everyone is correct and everyone is a tough guy.

Edit: considering this thread is over a year old and the market has gone up and down and is currently on the backside of markups, I really donā€™t think it matters anymore. And it isnā€™t even a collection, lol, the car was my wife's, now my daughterā€™s, the Bronco is the wife's. They are all daily's. Haha. With one project vehicle in the mix.
Ummmā€¦.you tagged me on you initial post. Hence my replies are to you. I would be more than happy to reply to the others if it was directed at me. But it was not.

Yes this is an old thread but you still somehow manage to resurrect it šŸ˜‚

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ummmā€¦.you tagged me on you initial post. Hence my replies are to you. I would be more than happy to reply to the others if it was directed at me. But it was not.

Yes this is an old thread but you still somehow manage to resurrect it šŸ˜‚
Seems you need to do some reading also. Correction: post was resurrected at 1:20pm on Thurs by someone else. I read said thread and quoted your post about Sam Galloway, which was technically directed at them. Then you started with the personal attacks.
There is something about facts that everyone avoids these days. Go ahead with another post I do not care. And make sure you ad more of these šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ to validate it

Last edited:

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sun State Ford has no markups and honors price protection. Same with Mullinax Apopka and Kissimmee. I dealt with all three with my Mach-E orders.

However, I ordered a low Bronco trim that's supposed to arrive in a few weeks and am looking at other options. Ford dealers in Orlando and Tampa area are still marking up $12K+ for WildTraks except for the odd one that's just slightly lower.

Gotmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MetroFord Miami - No mark up and price protection private offer Rebate up front - zero hassle. (Was an order not off the lot)

Sponsored

etropsis

Badlands
First Name
Lyndsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 door in Area 51.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sunrise Ford in Ft. Pierce. Highly recommend! They did not mark-up my 2022 2 door Bronco Badlands.

crystalia28

Outer Banks
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got a hard top outer banks at Brandon Ford with $2500 markup. No order. Just called and reserved.

BBQBennz

Black Diamond
First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2001 Z06 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kelly Ford, Melbourne FL - Paul Cotton.
No mark up on ordered Bronco. Got my 22 Black Dia, Sasq from there.

Indarkness

Wildtrak
First Name
First second
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Elder ford of Tampa is doing no markups on dealer ordered and customer orders if the customer walks out on the order. Thatā€™s how I got my 2023 WT. It was seriously dumb luck that the order was close enough to what I was going to order. Bought it the Saturday before the order banks opened up.
Brandon Ford is $2500 mark up outer banks and lower trims, and $5000 on the badlands and WT. 10K on Everglades, 20-25 k on the raptors. Ugh. Iā€™m going to go vomit now.
Sponsored