Sponsored

Hey Ford: About those reservation holders...

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So tomorrow will mark two weeks since the exciting launch (after years of waiting), and the unforgettable website fiasco. By now you have tens of thousands of passionate Bronco fans with confirmed reservations waiting to hear some official follow up.

How about some new information? How about a updated (or a reconfirmation) timeline of events? How about some REAL teaser accessories? How about dates for a cross country preview for reservation holders? How about an updated and thorough FAQ? How about some acknowledgement that you are listening to feedback we are sharing? Not all of us find the Mike Levine twitter that engaging, interesting or 'official'.

We have one great forum here with 7K+ members, over 2K reservations logged, and nonstop chatter about your exciting new product.

Would it be that hard to throw us a bone? My inbox is waiting.
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What he said, plus what reservation#'s is June and which are much later?

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White top can we order it?

Explain the difference in the suspensions?

If a person changes the size of tire will you make a way we can adjust speedo. 37s for me?

Interior info? Colors, based off models.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So tomorrow will mark two weeks since the exciting launch (after years of waiting), and the unforgettable website fiasco. By now you have tens of thousands of passionate Bronco fans with confirmed reservations waiting to hear some official follow up.

How about some new information? How about a updated (or a reconfirmation) timeline of events? How about some REAL teaser accessories? How about dates for a cross country preview for reservation holders? How about an updated and thorough FAQ? How about some acknowledgement that you are listening to feedback we are sharing? Not all of us find the Mike Levine twitter that engaging, interesting or 'official'.

We have one great forum here with 7K+ members, over 2K reservations logged, and nonstop chatter about your exciting new product.

Would it be that hard to throw us a bone? My inbox is waiting.
- They updated the time of events a couple days ago.

- They updated their website today to show standard equipment, options, and packages for each Bronco model.

- They updated their FAQ about a week ago.

- They have posted on Twitter and other social media that they are listening to complaints/requests.

-They only announced it 2 weeks ago and they wonā€™t even start production for another 7 months. First delivery will be almost 11 months from now.

Give them a little time. Everybody is anxious but this is taking it to a whole other level. o_O

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't they say August?

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

- They updated their website today to show standard equipment, options, and packages for each Bronco model.

- They have posted on Twitter and other social media that they are listening to complaints/requests.

-They only announced it 2 weeks ago and they wonā€™t even start production for another 7 months. First delivery will be almost 11 months from now.

Give them a little time. Everybody is anxious but this is taking it to a whole other level. o_O
Iā€™m not seeing the update on the website. Everything looks the same to me as far as options go

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Gaggs11

Badlands
First Name
Gagik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18ā€™ GT3, 19ā€™ Cayenne, 20ā€™ Model S, 87ā€™ Supra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As we are waiting for package option prices, I just read some possible good news. Take this as you will, but, leather seats + bunch of more options in Bronco Sport Badpands package with B/O audio is $2500 option. This could be an indication on what prices will be for the bad boy.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Production will start much sooner then 7 months.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It literally has only been 2 weeks. I know everyone is very excited and anxious and I get it, but like we all gotta relax a bit. The online build configuration apparently comes in August, which will answer a lot of questions. Then soon Iā€™m sure more reviews will be aloud to become public, and more and more. 2 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Part of the hype is finding new things out here and there. Itā€™ll be a full year from now till someone even gets one in their driveway. We got plenty of time to learn all the facts and details of the car. Be patient and enjoy the journey, because everything will be answered before you know it.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It literally has only been 2 weeks. I know everyone is very excited and anxious and I get it, but like we all gotta relax a bit. The online build configuration apparently comes in August, which will answer a lot of questions. Then soon Iā€™m sure more reviews will be aloud to become public, and more and more. 2 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Part of the hype is finding new things out here and there. Itā€™ll be a full year from now till someone even gets one in their driveway. We got plenty of time to learn all the facts and details of the car. Be patient and enjoy the journey, because everything will be answered before you know it.
We don't really need "hype". We've put a little money down already. Personally, I expected Broncos to be delivered between April-June as the website said April and then mid-2021. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people who have been waiting literally for YEARS, and have reserved a vehicle, to want more information. Some of us are driving vehicles that are high mileage just holding on for the Bronco to be built. You can relax if you want, but lots of people need to figure out more than just "hype" in this situation. Personally, I feel like Ford is not doing a great job at communicating things right now. Emails would be appreciated. There are lots of things people need to know to plan for financially as well.
Sponsored