Sponsored

Hey Ford: About those reservation holders...

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We don't really need "hype". We've put a little money down already. Personally, I expected Broncos to be delivered between April-June as the website said April and then mid-2021. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people who have been waiting literally for YEARS, and have reserved a vehicle, to want more information. Some of us are driving vehicles that are high mileage just holding on for the Bronco to be built. You can relax if you want, but lots of people need to figure out more than just "hype" in this situation. Personally, I feel like Ford is not doing a great job at communicating things right now. Emails would be appreciated. There are lots of things people need to know to plan for financially as well.
I dont believe the website ever said April, it said Spring 2021. Spring lasts until June, can't really be mad at them for saying Spring initially because they weren't sure just how many reservations there were going to be. They are covering their butts when saying deliveries *may* run into 2022. Many many of the reservations are going to be dropped, most people who reserved their Bronco within the first week of the announcement I'm sure will be getting them next year. There's also a global pandemic (U.S. is currently facing it the worst), that has put a big strain on a lot of the factors and manufacturers here as well.

Again, it's been two weeks. I have never seen a car myself that's been revealed and then new information is given out so close to its announcement. Usually, when a car is revealed, all the information you get is from that initial reveal date, and then you don't hear about it for months. I understand your frustration, but if you've waited years for this car, you then can wait just a tiny bit longer till more info is released. The configurator is released in August according to most resources on this website. Even if it happens on the last day of August, you have legit a maximum of 32 days to wait for that. This will answer all questions on packaging, pricing, trim levels, and the etc.

The ordering date is still December, and i don't foresee that changing. You will have the next 4 months after the configurator to determine the finances you'll need for your build and what options to decide on. Clearly we all want the car, but moral of the story, no matter when we receive official information from Ford, we still all gotta wait till December to finally press that order button.
Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs