First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Ford let’s pump out these 4 door soft tops. So when these hard tops are available to install we (2 Door/hardtop reservation holders) won’t have to wait on delays because you didn’t finish a soft top order. Let’s Go Wild!
Sponsored

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Ford let’s pump out these 4 door soft tops. So when these hard tops are available to install we (2 Door/hardtop reservation holders) won’t have to wait on delays because you didn’t finish a soft top order. Let’s Go Wild!
They only had 46%(5k- 7k per month) capacity for Sept so expect less than 50% of what would have been full production. I wouldn't expect soft top to be the silver bullet, unless they can produce more. Up side for those with MIC orders, is the constrained commodities hopefully would be caught up by the time MIC orders resume.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They only had 46%(5k- 7k per month) capacity for Sept so expect less than 50% of what would have been full production. I wouldn't expect soft top to be the silver bullet, unless they can produce more. Up side for those with MIC orders, is the constrained commodities hopefully would be caught up by the time MIC orders resume.
At 5000 soft tops per month all retail soft top orders could be built by the first week in November if they started producing them in September. The remaining orders of FEs and wildtraks are limited to the MIC capacity.

Sponsored

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At 5000 soft tops per month all retail soft top orders could be built by the first week in November if they started producing them in September. The remaining orders of FEs and wildtraks are limited to the MIC capacity.
I agree with your estimate, if they can make 5k soft tops a month beyond Sept. Could go to December if more people switch.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with your estimate, if they can make 5k soft tops a month beyond Sept. Could go to December if more people switch.
Is there a hard number out there somewhere of the current number of 4 door soft top orders? I ask because I only put an order in 3 weeks ago, so obviously I am very low down in the queue, but I'm wondering if there is a chance that I could see mine this year.

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a hard number out there somewhere of the current number of 4 door soft top orders? I ask because I only put an order in 3 weeks ago, so obviously I am very low down in the queue, but I'm wondering if there is a chance that I could see mine this year.
The last number I know of was 9% of USOB for September. It's a guess, at 115000 unscheduled orders remained, so about 10K. But many have switched since then so the number is most likely much higher. I'd guess it's about 20-15k at the moment.
Sponsored