First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco SQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my Bronco for almost 2 months; I waited on it for a year and a half. So far it’s everything I was hoping for. I couldn’t believe how terrible the speakers were so I replaced those immediately and went a little overboard by adding a tailgate enclosure with sub woofer; sounds awesome now though.
Sponsored

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had my Bronco for almost 2 months; I waited on it for a year and a half. So far it’s everything I was hoping for. I couldn’t believe how terrible the speakers were so I replaced those immediately and went a little overboard by adding a tailgate enclosure with sub woofer; sounds awesome now though.
Hey from Murfreesboro. I've had my bronco for 3 1/2 months now. Purchased from Reddick Brown Ford in Morrison. Saw your sub install thread, looks sweet! I did the kicker hideaway mounted to the rear driver's side panel. Probably not as much thump as yours, but plenty for me. Also, did a 2" lift with 37's and new bumpers. These thing can get addictive to mod!

Ford Bronco Hey from Tennessee đź‘‹ 20220818_182814
Ford Bronco Hey from Tennessee đź‘‹ 20221122_204539

OP
OP
TenJayDee

TenJayDee

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco SQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh WOW! You did a better job than what I saw with the hideaway on YouTube! I haven’t seen one mounted like that, and it looks great! Matches the plastic and looks like it’s factory. Is the Bronco letters on the front illuminated? I am really liking what you’ve done. I gotta say, I am inspired. Your Bronco is looking fantastic. I work right beside Riddick Brown, I live in Manchester and go to Murfreesboro once or twice a month.
I wasn’t sure if the hideaway was going to hit the lows like I wanted, I’ve never seen one in person. Did you replace the other speakers?

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh WOW! You did a better job than what I saw with the hideaway on YouTube! I haven’t seen one mounted like that, and it looks great! Matches the plastic and looks like it’s factory. Is the Bronco letters on the front illuminated? I am really liking what you’ve done. I gotta say, I am inspired. Your Bronco is looking fantastic. I work right beside Riddick Brown, I live in Manchester and go to Murfreesboro once or twice a month.
I wasn’t sure if the hideaway was going to hit the lows like I wanted, I’ve never seen one in person. Did you replace the other speakers?
Yes, I got the oracle light up letters for the front. I tapped into the headlamp wiring harness, so they're on evertime the lights are on.
I did replace all the speakers and added the kicker key 200.4 amp for those. I put jl audio C1-400x in the front dash. Jl C1-650x in the kick panels, and some Focal ACX 100's in the rear pods. I think it sounds great. Much better than factory.

OP
OP
TenJayDee

TenJayDee

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco SQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t even put in an amp for the other speakers, just got kicker K series. Now you’ve got me looking for more stuff. Thanks a lot!

Sponsored

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey from Murfreesboro. I've had my bronco for 3 1/2 months now. Purchased from Reddick Brown Ford in Morrison. Saw your sub install thread, looks sweet! I did the kicker hideaway mounted to the rear driver's side panel. Probably not as much thump as yours, but plenty for me. Also, did a 2" lift with 37's and new bumpers. These thing can get addictive to mod!

Ford Bronco Hey from Tennessee đź‘‹ 20221122_204539
Nice job on that install! I'm putting in a Blaupunkt powered Sub (hopefully this weekend) and the idea of it is stressing me out. o_O

OP
OP
TenJayDee

TenJayDee

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco SQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice job on that install! I'm putting in a Blaupunkt powered Sub (hopefully this weekend) and the idea of it is stressing me out. o_O
I had a Blaupunkt a long time ago, it was great. My German girlfriend told me it was translated as Bluepoint, in case you didn’t know. Anyways, I was stressed like crazy when I did mine but after digging in a little I realized how much I enjoyed doing it. I bought the plug and play harness from https://plugnplaykits.com/products/...lified-radio-plug-n-play-audio-harnesses-kits

I could have spliced into the speaker wires to get the audio signal but I decided to take the front panels off because I was feeling adventurous. Does it have a remote wire input or audio sensing turn on feature? The reason why is I had a little anxiety trying to figure out how to wire that. Maybe this picture will help. It’s a add a circuit and you plug it into the #2 slot under the steering wheel.

BioFuse 12V Micro2 APT ATR Quick TAP KIT: 2 Add-A-Circuit Car Fuse Tap Adapters, 2 Each (10A 20A) Micro 2 Blade Fuses, 4 Zip Ties + Fuse Puller https://a.co/d/9YLIUR3

Ford Bronco Hey from Tennessee đź‘‹ 8B8F7C4F-91A6-450A-A419-8E478FBF8220

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a Blaupunkt a long time ago, it was great. My German girlfriend told me it was translated as Bluepoint, in case you didn’t know.

I could have spliced into the speaker wires to get the audio signal but I decided to take the front panels off because I was feeling adventurous. Does it have a remote wire input or audio sensing turn on feature? The reason why is I had a little anxiety trying to figure out how to wire that. Maybe this picture will help. It’s a add a circuit and you plug it into the #2 slot under the steering wheel.

BioFuse 12V Micro2 APT ATR Quick TAP KIT: 2 Add-A-Circuit Car Fuse Tap Adapters, 2 Each (10A 20A) Micro 2 Blade Fuses, 4 Zip Ties + Fuse Puller https://a.co/d/9YLIUR3

Ford Bronco Hey from Tennessee đź‘‹ 8B8F7C4F-91A6-450A-A419-8E478FBF8220
Perfect and just the info I was looking for. Yes it does have a remote wire input and I have some fuse taps arriving on Friday.

Thanks a ton!

OP
OP
TenJayDee

TenJayDee

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco SQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another thing, I used the extra available stud on the driver's side of the red (+) terminal for the power wire. You’ll want to get an M6 (6mm) flange nut to use it if you do.

Ford Bronco Hey from Tennessee đź‘‹ E44824C9-FD63-4879-A136-6AE84B765D54

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome in @TenJayDee

Congrats on your new Bronco, we are happy to hear you are enjoying it so far.

Would love to see some photos of the new ride when you get a chance!
Sponsored