Sponsored

Hey Great Lakes, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brown Motors in Petoskey, no ADM on my order and really reasonable dealer fees, and a great crew to work with. And they have dogs in the office.

BroncoBrian

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick daily driver
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hamblock Ford in Belvidere IL orders at MSRP no markup.

Bruceaholic

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lakeview Ford in Battle Creek has confirmed no mark ups, just sticker price. Very happy with them!

Discusman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Reineke Ford Tiffin Ohio!!! Great dealership!

Sponsored

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hiller Ford in Franklin WI was good to deal with, honored MSRP and price protection

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fox Ford in Grand Rapids, MI. No issues and Lee and Carter that I worked with were great. After some of the horror stories on here it was nice to have a place that knew what was going on every step of the way.

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered and received my 2022 Badlands from Metro Ford of Madison Wisconsin. They are selling at MSRP and they gave me a signed purchased agreement. Rob Walker is a great salesman, he even made a video of it being offloaded and sent me the link. Great staff from the GM down to the sales staff. Highly recommend them. Ordered Aug 2021 bumped to MY 22 reordered Oct 13th got notified it was going to be built Dec 2021. Bumped to 1st week of Jan 2022 and delivered 13 days later.

20220120_132013_resized.jpg

20220310_143031.jpg

20220822_133244.jpg

Jayalamo

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
[
Yep! They did mention that they’d mark up $5k+ on any unsold Broncos, but the ones that get ordered and purchased through their dealership would be honored pricing. I purchased in Sept 2021, your mileage may vary 😝
circling back here, as i suspected I have received my build week of may 29th. I have additional questions in regards to your experience with fox ford Lincoln. If you’re available can I send you a direct message to ask some questions?

Deleted member 51637

I ordered and received my 2022 Badlands from Metro Ford of Madison Wisconsin. They are selling at MSRP and they gave me a signed purchased agreement. Rob Walker is a great salesman, he even made a video of it being offloaded and sent me the link. Great staff from the GM down to the sales staff. Highly recommend them. Ordered Aug 2021 bumped to MY 22 reordered Oct 13th got notified it was going to be built Dec 2021. Bumped to 1st week of Jan 2022 and delivered 13 days later.

Ford Bronco Hey Great Lakes, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 20220822_133244

Ford Bronco Hey Great Lakes, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 20220822_133244

Hey I made my order last week at Metro Madison with Rob, do you have any recommendations? I am existing for my bronco order the hardest part is the waiting

Sponsored

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that the waiting is the hardest part. Rob and the staff at Metro Ford are a great.

JJCastle

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
West Herr Ford in Hamburg NY. I was waiting on a dealer ordered OBX, but my salesman called me yesterday and said my Bronco wasnt on the truck that day, maybe next week. There was a nice wildtrack though..... So as of three hours ago I am a new wildtrack owner! Anyway... they took an A plan and were by far the best numbers on my trade. Salesman was Frank Russo, great guy and excellent dealership! The dealership down the road told me "3K over the sticker, period".
Sponsored