Sponsored

Hey Mid-Atlantic area, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jerry's Ford in Leesburg,VA has been fantastic. Just ask for Bruce, he is their Bronco guy. He helped me option/order as well as kept me up to date throughout. Stellar guy. Also had good support from the salesman Vic. They honored MSRP as ordered with my signed order ($500 down).

20220304_164824.jpg
Looking good and congrats!

Meanwhile, it's March 7th and still no word on mine.
Sponsored

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They just converted to an Ourisman, so I’d warn anyone with an existing order to keep an eye on that situation.
Battlefield Ourisman charges ADM on lot and sticker for orders according to salesman.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m inside the beltway and ordered mine from Jack Demmer Ford in Detroit. It’s right outside the gates of the factory. Very close to the airport and morning, one-way, plane tickets are $59 with 2 weeks notice. The difference in dealer fees alone ($220 vs $799) made it cheaper.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bob Bell Ford honored sticker and price lock for MY 21. They would not budge on the $500 dealer charge. I knew that when I ordered so it was no surprise. Reserved 8/2020. Ordered Oct 2021. “ Put it in the bag”, Mar/ 12/ 2022.
Ford Bronco Hey Mid-Atlantic area, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? B4680499-A5ED-47D6-B601-16A3C458C878

coupon_ninja

Badlands
First Name
Abby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Battlefield Ourisman charges ADM on lot and sticker for orders according to salesman.
That’s good to hear, I referred someone to them the other day

Sponsored

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If a dealer is trash enough to do ADM on lot they are trash enough to screw you when it arrives.

I wouldn’t refer anyone to them. I don’t want my name attached to that risk.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If a dealer is trash enough to do ADM on lot they are trash enough to screw you when it arrives.

I wouldn’t refer anyone to them. I don’t want my name attached to that risk.
Nothing trash about ADM on the lot. If dont want to wait, that’s the price you pay. Market economics.

Now trying to charge ADM on an ordered vehicle, agree, that’s garbage.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bob Bell Ford honored sticker and price lock for MY 21. They would not budge on the $500 dealer charge. I knew that when I ordered so it was no surprise. Reserved 8/2020. Ordered Oct 2021. “ Put it in the bag”, Mar/ 12/ 2022.
Ford Bronco Hey Mid-Atlantic area, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? B4680499-A5ED-47D6-B601-16A3C458C878
Very nice. Congrats. The seven day from built to delivery is unbelievable. Mine was built on 1/18 and still sitting on dirt mountain waiting on…. Who knows?

Nandska

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought ours from Ourisman in Manassas. MSRP. Reserved. But did ask the sales person and they confirmed ADM for anything on the lot.

el_jefe

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Purchased my new 2022 Black Diamond from Apple Ford of York, PA. Unfortunately, I missed out on placing a build order of my own. However, lucked out having found this dealer order online on the same day of March 7th. Even better Apple Ford sold to me at MSRP so felt like I hit the lottery. The blend date was March 8th and took possession on March 30th. All in all was a great experience and highly recommend this dealership. Now to get the turbo wastegate issue resolved (which occurred driving home from the dealership) as the part is currently on backorder...
Ford Bronco Hey Mid-Atlantic area, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? black diamond_m

Sponsored

CoachScott

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, Virginia…priced as agreed and delivered quickly after arrival.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, Virginia…priced as agreed and delivered quickly after arrival.
still an adm trash dealer. If you don’t want to deal with adm in perpetuity don’t give business to adm dealers. Regardless if they “did it to you” or what not. (Que mental gymnastics and excuse makers for those that support the problem)

CoachScott

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
still an adm trash dealer. If you don’t want to deal with adm in perpetuity don’t give business to adm dealers. Regardless if they “did it to you” or what not. (Que mental gymnastics and excuse makers for those that support the problem)
Chill cash…dude asked for our experience…I gave mine. Yours may be different. No one here supports the problem. Go for a Bronco ride with the top and doors off…you’ll feel better.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chill cash…dude asked for our experience…I gave mine. Yours may be different. No one here supports the problem. Go for a Bronco ride with the top and doors off…you’ll feel better.
replied to you because Britt is an ADM dealer but not necessarily focused at you.

But a Bronco ride is always a good idea!
Sponsored