Sponsored

Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

HairOfTheDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE 2-door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked mine up from Balise Ford in Hyannis back in February. No markup, and I got a decent trade for my 2019 Jeep. They will also install lift kits and do other custom work.
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 690C24D4-0374-46A6-BFD0-B76F652D47CC
Sponsored

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up our 2 dr Badlands yesterday at Ford of Northampton, Northampton, MA. Not a mega dealer..at best medium size even taking into account their sister dealership in Enfield CT. Just a good experience all around...said they would sell at MSRP and then followed through without question (the MSRP when I ordered in Oct 21). No BS mandatory add ons like Tire Nitrogen, wheel locks etc. Laid back smaller town vibe. Not the place to go if you need daily text updates from your sales person, but I recommend highly. Vehicle PDI and feature walkthrough with my wife was excellent. Normal sales pitch in the finance office, but ultimately when I said "no" to things they just moved on.

They also were fine with my requests to install my aftermarket front bumper plate bracket instead of the factory one and not adding the dealer decal and followed through.

Because this area is not what i'd call a prime market for 40K plus gas guzzlers, I suspect their allocation may be pretty in line with their orders and I think that's one of the reasons we got our vehicle relatively quickly. So, for anyone still on the fence or who have an order for 23, you should consider this dealer. Joe is the GM and Lynda and Chris are good salespeople.

Last edited:

Dick Fear

Base
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Completely agree with above poster. Everyone at Ford of Northampton treated me great, from Sales to Finance to the Service Team. I wanted some aftermarket additions to my new Bronco before I picked it up and they were more than happy to help me create my dream build. I have ZERO complaints and highly recommend you purchase your Bronco at Ford of Northampton. No mark-up and I'm still under $35,000 for my build.
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? IMG_20220322_101933__01

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Completely agree with above poster. Everyone at Ford of Northampton treated me great, from Sales to Finance to the Service Team. I wanted some aftermarket additions to my new Bronco before I picked it up and they were more than happy to help me create my dream build. I have ZERO complaints and highly recommend you purchase your Bronco at Ford of Northampton. No mark-up and I'm still under $35,000 for my build.
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? IMG_20220322_101933__01
Those are killer wheels.

Dick Fear

Base
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. I had 18 months to search and plan. Shout out to Town Fair tires down the road from Northampton Ford. Great sales and installation team there as well.

Sponsored

FrostedNuts

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tons of Fun
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ted Green Ford, in Stockbridge Vermont. I think it's the oldest ford dealer in New England, family run, and just the nicest and best damn people you'd ever want to meet. It's like taking a trip back in time there. No markup, and they make you feel like you're part of their family. Couldn't be happier.

Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? F80634E4-70E1-402A-8A5E-D73D0B46D134
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 34E02A23-6725-47BD-8C34-517DFA830F3B
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 1F8188E4-1789-401F-9DED-E94EB2F72C8A
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 9A0004E1-2570-43A6-911C-C66CB54230D7
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? CB418AD4-DFB1-45DF-B00D-40CA98D2C174.JPG
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 9.29.32 PM
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 9.30.01 PM

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this Bronco on the lot at Sunnyside. I drive by frequently and check them all out.
Congratulations, love it especially in the new green.

Sunnyside Ford in Holden MA.
I just picked up mine on Friday at MSRP.
It was one of the easiest vehicle purchases I’ve ever made!

Last edited:

Ohhellothere

Big Bend
First Name
Düåvé
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
got the email last week that it was in theory on or about to be on a train heading east to Bonnell. Bonnell had no knowledge but said congrats. i dont expect them to try and mark anything up but i will report back

Ohhellothere

Big Bend
First Name
Düåvé
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, did the paperwork today, pickup is tomorrow. Deb at Bonnell in Winchester was great. no upsell. paid what i was quoted in 2021. msrp - rebate - 1k down payment. FYI they can work with DCU too which is convenient if you're a member! using ford points for mudflaps so if theres $140 accessories that are worth while start giving me ideas.

only snag was the trade in wasn't great, wasn't bad so i dont fault them but i decided to sell privately.

Nick508

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 - Isuzu NPR HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did my deal with Watertown Ford from the very beginning. Very long process well over 600 days of waiting but Patrick O’Brien was my direct guy and he was very good with communication, or lack of from Ford. All in all a handshake agreement and I paid sticker.

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
mcgovern in framingham. MSRP for new orders but they are up charging anything on the lot. MSRP also sux but whatever.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my Reservation and Order from AutoFair Ford Manchester, NH they gave it in writing the total price and fulfilled their promise and sold it for MSRP.

I have asked them what about the ADM at the same dealership and they said its only for people who has Not Reserved and Ordered their Broncos.

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Sport 351, hydroboost 33's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Townsend Ford sales and service....reservation and build date has been scheduled....very knowledgeable and the parts guys are the best! Owner told me never over MSRP.
Ford Bronco Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? K+J

Last edited:

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Darlings Ford in Bangor does a great job. Took delivery of our Badlands Friday, everything went smooth, great communication throughout the process, definitely the best dealer in Maine!
Sponsored