Sponsored

Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

603_BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Didn’t have a reservation or order, but I just bought a dealer inventory Black Diamond 4-Door from Bailey Ford in Plattsburgh, NY for MSRP and no shenanigans. They were straightforward from the get-go easy to work with.

I know it may not technically be New England, but I drove it 200 miles back to NH, so not out of the question for someone in the area.

All of their current stock was spoken for at MSRP, but it didn’t seem like they were eager to be adding ADM in the future.
Sponsored

DirtyGSer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Portsmouth Ford in NH. At MSRP and no gimmicks!
I can second that! Mike Shannon was the guy I worked with, straight forward, no markups or dealer fees, ordered on 12/2/21 and should be arriving on Monday-Wednesday next week!

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
McGee ford, montpelier Vt did right by me!

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got antsy when I learned Best Ford in Nashua, NH, underwent an ownership change after I'd signed my MSRP Purchase Agreement, but Stephanie and John--and Judith, one of the finance people--honored the arrangement, and did not tack on any "must-buy" dealer add-ons. I'd go back to them in a heartbeat.

ingsy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lamoille Valley Ford in Hardwick - honored MSRP + retail order price protection. They also helped get the Bronco to my house. No hard sell on warranty, etc. An overall pleasant experience, would recommend even if they are hours away from you.

Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got antsy when I learned Best Ford in Nashua, NH, underwent an ownership change after I'd signed my MSRP Purchase Agreement, but Stephanie and John--and Judith, one of the finance people--honored the arrangement, and did not tack on any "must-buy" dealer add-ons. I'd go back to them in a heartbeat.
Shocking! BEST FORD is the worst dealership I have ever done business with.

I had to call Ford Marketing Department on my cell, from the showroom, to get them to honor my purchase agreement price.

Then they redid the paperwork and over doubled their dealer fee!

It got even more ridiculous, when the finance manager tried to sell me a $9k Best Ford extended warranty!

Glad it worked well for you, but everyone beware, BEST FORD are A**HOLES!

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shocking! BEST FORD is the worst dealership I have ever done business with.

I had to call Ford Marketing Department on my cell, from the showroom, to get them to honor my purchase agreement price.

Then they redid the paperwork and over doubled their dealer fee!

It got even more ridiculous, when the finance manager tried to sell me a $9k Best Ford extended warranty!

Glad it worked well for you, but everyone beware, BEST FORD are A**HOLES!
I live in Hudson, NH and made it a point to stay away from Best Ford in Nashua and the worse one..... Londonderry Ford.

Took the short trip to McGovern Ford in Lowell, Ma and it was painless. honored the price, didn't push anything down my throat and I got my bronco under 210days. Id recommend them to anyone.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved and chose Unique Ford in Goffstown NH to get delivered thru back in Feb 21. I did not know the ins/outs of the process back then. Just assumed that a small town dealership might be better.
When my reservation came up I was allowed to order so I went over to the dealership and test drove one of their mannikins. I then decided what I wanted and turned around and went home and ordered my outer banks from my computer. Dealt with them as little as possible other than the weekly calls. They were very fair. About a week after I ordered, Ford sent them a confirmation I had one more small change that I want to do and they were very accommodating to help me do that change. Shortly after my order was confirmed, I had a signed agreement with them at MSRP and when my bronco finally came in in July of this year they honored the original agreement at MSRP even though the price had gone up so very happy with their service they’re a pretty small dated dealership but good people.

Beeswax

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in Hudson, NH and made it a point to stay away from Best Ford in Nashua and the worse one..... Londonderry Ford.

Took the short trip to McGovern Ford in Lowell, Ma and it was painless. honored the price, didn't push anything down my throat and I got my bronco under 210days. Id recommend them to anyone.
What about autofair Ford in Manchester? Don't you have to pay sales tax in MA?

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What about autofair Ford in Manchester? Don't you have to pay sales tax in MA?
no experiences with autofair in manch. sales tax? nope i live in NH and thats why the car is registered.

Sponsored

Dino171

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I worked with Autofair Ford in Manchester. They were fantastic. MSRP, no games, not pushy and honored the price protection as well. Ordered loaded Wildtrak 6/21 and picked up last week. Very pleased with them and highly recommend.

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gengras Ford in Plainville, CT - NO ADM -NO GAMES — a complete pleasure to work with - Can’t be happier with my 2dr WT. Ask for Josh - he’s very knowledgeable and professional - Great experience!

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Autofair Ford Manchester NH. No ADM. ordered one year ago, just got mine in. Purchase experience was very good. Thumbs up!

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rodman Ford in Foxboro played it straight with me. Had a great experience with them.

70Mach1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150 PB, 70 Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Purchased a 2022 badlands under MSRP from Irwin in Laconia. Price for my trade was fair. Very easy process.

they did have a couple Wildtraks on order that were getting a markup though.
Sponsored