Sponsored

Hey Northwest, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thumbs up for Bowen Scarff in Kent, WA. Closing on the Bronco Friday but I don't any expect issues. Ultra responsive to all my crazy asks and tracking asks, MSRP and they include a limited lifetime powertrain warranty.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any dealer in the PNW doing markups on reservations? Haven't heard of bad experiences, especially compared to some parts of the country where it seems like 2 out of every 3 dealers are running some kind of scam.

Also seems like we're getting the Bronco slower than most other areas too. Probably just a function of distance from Detroit.

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Liberaldemon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good question. We didn't discuss, we just talked about MSRP.
Oh its an order placed also. I got a purchase agreement that lists the MSRP cost + “fees” and a build sheet with price. This all reflects the deposit. Hopefully they honor the costs and only add the paperwork fees. The dealer said it was less than $1000

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dick's Mackenzie Ford in Hillsboro. Communication hasn't been the best but no ADM. Just talked to them last week and verified that my Bronco is at MSRP. They thought it was going to be in on the 22nd but the Ford Tracker has my estimated delivery date being 12/2, plus I am stuck in production and have been since 11/2.

Monstertorch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Honda, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Skyline Ford in Salem Oregon… they have been very up front from the beginning that all reservation holders would be at MSRP with no ADM… I’m a 11/1 build week, 11/9 modules popped, tracker is stuck In Production, but have a delivery window of dec 2-8… dealer confirmed it’s built and shipped, but does not have an eta… overall good experience but we know more than the dealers do, to be expected since we are all on this forum and communication is stronger here

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Skyline Ford in Salem Oregon… they have been very up front from the beginning that all reservation holders would be at MSRP with no ADM… I’m a 11/1 build week, 11/9 modules popped, tracker is stuck In Production, but have a delivery window of dec 2-8… dealer confirmed it’s built and shipped, but does not have an eta… overall good experience but we know more than the dealers do, to be expected since we are all on this forum and communication is stronger here
My numbers are close to the same. I got mine through corvallis, and the delivery dates are estimated between Dec 3-9. Got the rail car # and I've been tracking it since it left Dearborn. It's in Wenatchee right now. With your estimate, it might be on the same car. I'm hoping for next week.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just be careful that your positive reviews are not causing others to transfer their reservation to that Dealer and perhaps shove you and others down the allocation waiting list! It can and will happen. Some of us, many of us, have not received our Broncos yet.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope your dealer is correct. I have been stuck In Production since 11/2 with an ETA of 12/2. My dealer actually thought it would be here on 11/22.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Evergreen Ford in Kent sold me mine for MSRP. But no mention of the 1000 bucks they get to pass on some kind of goodies to the owner. No free warranty, no bottle of booze, nothing.

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dwayne Lane Ford in Burlington straight up MSRP