Sponsored

Hey Northwest, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gresham Ford. No markup for reservation holders. They are marking up delivered orders where the buyer backed out, $5k in the one example my guy told me about.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gresham Ford. No markup for reservation holders. They are marking up delivered orders where the buyer backed out, $5k in the one example my guy told me about.
That's not bad at all.

Bronco_Lyfe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
I ordered at Jess Ford in Grand Coulee, Wa. MSRP no other fees

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Skyline Ford in Salem is Fantastic. No Mark up and the owner even offered me $10,000 if I would consider buying something else like a raptor...I obviously declined the 10K. Great folks to deal with and the only pressure I felt was the up-sell some clear wrap-crap. I opted for the bushwacker hood and corner covers instead.

nurturenature

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD, MIC, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol no. I ordered Black Onyx for my FE and he apparently didn't read any of my emails, so I got Navy Pier.

It's a good thing I liked it in person. Not that I could do anything about it, mind you...
Who were you working with at Mullinax?

Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Maralea McGill @ Don Aadsen Ford in Ronan, MT. I am not paying a cent over MSRP.

nurturenature

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD, MIC, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chad James
Ok, thanks! I have been less than impressed with who I've been working with who hasn't been very communicative or helpful in resolving an issue I'm having. Was wondering if you were working with the same person.

Last edited:

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered mine from Corwin Ford Tri-cities in Pasco. Dealer is adamant that there will be no ADM and only charging MSRP. Even got rid or the destination charge. I should see it sometime in Jan.....With any luck.

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Legacy Ford, La Grande Oregon. No ADM on my reservation order. Not sure what they will do when Broncos become regular inventory. But I think it's fair game and market supply rules at that point. I have to give Legacy props for great service, friendly staff, in and out quickly at pickup. Was my first interaction with them and I will definitely use them again.

Sponsored

1JulieMac

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Chevy Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a reservation and order through Crater Lake Ford in Medford, Oregon that hasn't been scheduled yet. They have promised to not add any thing to MSRP (other than standard shipping fees/taxes/registration stuff).

We ended up in a bind though because our 2nd vehicle died and a Big Bend Bronco became available last week to buy from Crater Lake Ford with an added $5K to the MSRP. We ended up getting it because we really needed a vehicle. We will probably sell it when we finally get our Badlands built. The Big Bend is an automatic and our Badlands is a manual transmission with a high package. We've owned it less than a week and it's been fun to drive so far.

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have a reservation and order through Crater Lake Ford in Medford, Oregon that hasn't been scheduled yet. They have promised to not add any thing to MSRP (other than standard shipping fees/taxes/registration stuff).

We ended up in a bind though because our 2nd vehicle died and a Big Bend Bronco became available last week to buy from Crater Lake Ford with an added $5K to the MSRP. We ended up getting it because we really needed a vehicle. We will probably sell it when we finally get our Badlands built. The Big Bend is an automatic and our Badlands is a manual transmission with a high package. We've owned it less than a week and it's been fun to drive so far.
That sounds reasonable for one on the lot. Good job!

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

akusp

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F140
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wendle Ford in Spokane. I used a Z plan pin but was told by sales manager that they charge MSRP for original online orders but may apply markups to abandoned orders.

Carlstege

Base
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thank you!!
I ordered mine from Corwin Ford in Nampa Idaho on 1/31/22 first question I asked was to you charge over MSRP things were going great but I didn’t review the order like I should have and for some reason I didn’t get a paper copy they just told me to take a picture of it, later ( my fault) I reviewed my order and noticed the salesman added the body enhancement package $1790 I emailed and said I didn’t want it he said he would take care of it but I didn’t get a confirmation 4 emails later I went in and they initially said they couldn’t change it ( obviously before production) after arguing they took it off but they didn’t let me add anything, then I received the agreement with the upgraded price for the base.
Sponsored