Sponsored

Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can tell you who not to use.. LEGACY ford in Rosenberg. I called them, salesman said we have 2 in Area 51. Drive 2 hours to go see them. They have 1 Bronco on the lot. They catus gray first edition. Msrp over 63k. Said we will let it go for 50k over. Lol. Wasted my day
So you didn't order one?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not yet. I want to see area 51 first. To make sure I like it
I understand wanting to see one first, but there's order holders that have been waiting for over a year and a half to get their Bronco. You can't just head down to a dealership and expect to take home a new bronco for MSRP. Wasted your day? Is a 2hr drive really the closest Ford dealership?

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand wanting to see one first, but there's order holders that have been waiting for over a year and a half to get their Bronco. You can't just head down to a dealership and expect to take home a new bronco for MSRP. Wasted your day? Is a 2hr drive really the closest Ford dealership?
I know I have to order. The only ones on lots are demos. I was told they had 2 in Area 51. They lied. I drove 2 hours, one way, just to see the color.

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know I have to order. The only ones on lots are demos. I was told they had 2 in Area 51. They lied. I drove 2 hours, one way, just to see the color.
Gotcha. Sorry, that is a long way just to have them not being honest about what they have.
Thank you for sharing!

Sponsored

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jordan Ford in San Antonio advertised from the beginning that if you "reserved" with them, then they promised NOT to charge more than the sticker MSRP. The place has wonderful customer service and genuinely nice people. One of the oldest dealers in the nation.

The dealership paid for every person (and spouse if appropriate) to attend the Off- Roadeo in Horseshoe Bay, Texas. We all learned a tremendous amount about off road driving and really made us appreciate this marvelous machine.

I have not taken delivery yet, but many have without a problem on ADM pricing.

Jp90

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chose Lawrence Hall Ford in Anson, TX. I chose them because I was very confident they wouldn’t charge over MSRP because of a previous car I bought from there. They told me from the beginning they would not and they held there promise. They even gave me the price protection when my 21’ order rolled into 22’ order and delivery. Overall I am very pleased with my experience and plan on buying vehicles from them in the future!

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Red McComb Ford West in San Antonio. Saleswoman was Toya

MSRP, and they removed the other dealer markups like nitrogen, interior protection, etc.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Helfman Ford was great! Expected to pay msrp when I ordered and that’s what I paid when it arrived. No tint, no paint sealant,no fabric protection, no hole as in the front bumper from license plate holder, no bs

Sponsored

ProFat

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Planet Reed 59 in Humble, Texas.

No markups, no add ons, no pushing of extended warranties, just a smooth transaction with the customer in mind.

They held a Bronco test drive event. Pics below.

Gave away T-Shirts and a Ford Performance Recovery Gear.

8D00E5F5-9164-4361-8FD8-498052B933C7.jpeg

93C8E2E1-ADB0-452D-A470-CA987F22FDFC.jpeg

71314DC6-026E-4144-AB58-59A88A04198F.jpeg

4ACD769D-3754-4CE7-8121-4099912CF69B.jpeg

EE59D1AF-B462-418A-9104-BA793AC07B72.jpeg
I second them. Great experience and they honored X-Plan.

Richardson

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4runner trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i ordered a 4 door from 5 star ford of dallas on 12/7 on received my basesquatch yesterday at MSRP. I think there was $350 in dealer/doc fees but that seems unavoidable. I have a 2 door on order there as well waiting for a VIN

C_halfy

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Rockwall Ford! 4 door OBX w, Soft top, tow, high package, floor mats, mod bumper. No mark up on my order. Called me when it arrived & asked if I wanted Tint on my front windows & I said yes. That was my only dealer add on! Didn’t haggle me or bug me, came with my own financing, signed & drove away a happy camper!

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big Country Ford in Brownwood Texas (Heart of the State) does MSRP for reservations. Small dealer in a small town.

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another nod for Red McCombs Ford. Placed my order on 11/2/2021 and took delivery 3/26/2022 - MSRP + tint/nitrogen markup but I understood that from the beginning. Kept me informed via text message whenever I had a question. Smooth process all around.
Sponsored