First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all, I'm Ethan. I medically retired from the US Army in 2018 and I've been using my new found time to try and enjoy the outdoors and live life for a while. Gotta say after 3 years it's not getting boring yet!

I grew up riding shotgun in my dad's '80s Bronco II (looking for a photo to add later) and I loved it among our other vehicles. I recently heard someone say the term "driving enthusiast" for the first time, which is what I truly am in my heart. I don't care if your rig is stock or modified, if it's a work truck or a work-in-progress, if it's made by one brand or another. If you are happy with it, I am happy with you.

Over my adult life, so I can't include all the awesome stuff my dad had, I've had a couple Firebirds, a BMW, a handful of Jeeps, and a Hyundai Veloster Turbo which was a nimble little thing. Oh, and I got to drive a lot of cool trucks in the Army haha. Here's a shot I found on Google of one of my favorites, a modified RG-33L we called the "Panther". Now that was a powerhouse.

Ford Bronco Hi from NJ! unnamed

Currently my wife and I have a 2018 Jeep JLU and a 2020 Jeep JT. I've been spending most of this Summer travelling with Truck Hero around the US as a sponsored builder/owner. Which is the main reason I got into the Gladiator actually, I was really leaning into a Bronco but that very first production delay forced me out of being able to display it throughout this year's shows and I needed a rig ASAP.

Ford Bronco Hi from NJ! 0710211205b

Which brings me to you all! This is the first time I've joined a forum that I don't technically belong, but I hope to get to know a bunch of you and learn more about the Bronco and hopefully even get some cross-brand meetups/wheeling in? Is that blasphemy? :ROFLMAO:

Truck Hero of course is excited as everyone else to get their hands on a couple Broncos and will be whipping out accessories like clockwork. Thanks for having me!

Truck Hero Brands | Truck Bed Covers & Truck Accessories (truck-hero.com)
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all, I'm Ethan. I medically retired from the US Army in 2018 and I've been using my new found time to try and enjoy the outdoors and live life for a while. Gotta say after 3 years it's not getting boring yet!

I grew up riding shotgun in my dad's '80s Bronco II (looking for a photo to add later) and I loved it among our other vehicles. I recently heard someone say the term "driving enthusiast" for the first time, which is what I truly am in my heart. I don't care if your rig is stock or modified, if it's a work truck or a work-in-progress, if it's made by one brand or another. If you are happy with it, I am happy with you.

Over my adult life, so I can't include all the awesome stuff my dad had, I've had a couple Firebirds, a BMW, a handful of Jeeps, and a Hyundai Veloster Turbo which was a nimble little thing. Oh, and I got to drive a lot of cool trucks in the Army haha. Here's a shot I found on Google of one of my favorites, a modified RG-33L we called the "Panther". Now that was a powerhouse.

Currently my wife and I have a 2018 Jeep JLU and a 2020 Jeep JT. I've been spending most of this Summer travelling with Truck Hero around the US as a sponsored builder/owner. Which is the main reason I got into the Gladiator actually, I was really leaning into a Bronco but that very first production delay forced me out of being able to display it throughout this year's shows and I needed a rig ASAP.

Which brings me to you all! This is the first time I've joined a forum that I don't technically belong, but I hope to get to know a bunch of you and learn more about the Bronco and hopefully even get some cross-brand meetups/wheeling in? Is that blasphemy? :ROFLMAO:

Truck Hero of course is excited as everyone else to get their hands on a couple Broncos and will be whipping out accessories like clockwork. Thanks for having me!

Truck Hero Brands | Truck Bed Covers & Truck Accessories (truck-hero.com)
Welcome, and thank you for your service. (y)

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi and welcome. Are you a reseller or manufacturer? Is anybody out there working on a truck cap cough*hard top*cough for Bronco?

OP
OP
GOCAMPN

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi and welcome. Are you a reseller or manufacturer? Is anybody out there working on a truck cap cough*hard top*cough for Bronco?
Thanks. I don't work with manufacturing or sales, I strictly help marketing at in-person events. I can't say for certain on what aftermarket products will be tested, no surprise due to the infancy of the Bronco still, but they are listening. I can put in a good word, but I don't have any pull around here! 🤞
Sponsored