Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 00 Ranger, 99 Explorer, 69 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello everyone, so glad to be here. I just joined yesterday after my wife & I got back from picking up our new 2021 Rapid Red Bronco Big Bend 4 door. She wanted it in either red or blue. We found a dealer in NC about 1 hour south of us that had 2 red ones. We really wanted a 2 door since she had a 99 Explorer sport that the Bronco is replacing but we were told by the dealer we would have to order one & it would take 12- 18 months to get, so we got the 4 door.
Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone, so glad to be here. I just joined yesterday after my wife & I got back from picking up our new 2021 Rapid Red Bronco Big Bend 4 door. She wanted it in either red or blue. We found a dealer in NC about 1 hour south of us that had 2 red ones. We really wanted a 2 door since she had a 99 Explorer sport that the Bronco is replacing but we were told by the dealer we would have to order one & it would take 12- 18 months to get, so we got the 4 door.
First time I’ve seen a Bronco Sport on this Forum. Don’t know if you will get much info on this model with this forum. But hey welcome anyway.

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty sure your dealer lied to you…..you can’t get a 2 door BroncoSport…….Ford doesn’t make it.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time I’ve seen a Bronco Sport on this Forum. Don’t know if you will get much info on this model with this forum. But hey welcome anyway.
Pretty sure your dealer lied to you…..you can’t get a 2 door BroncoSport…….Ford doesn’t make it.
Please re-read his post. I know it is early morning for some of you and you may not have had your coffee. He clearly stated Explorer Sport. I also take it from his post that he bought the one off the lot as his signature already states he has a 2021 model.

Edit: disregard, sorry all

Last edited:

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well $<"( . I guess I need my energy drink too since I didn't pay attention to his profile pic.
Sponsored