Sponsored

High-Clearance Exhaust from RTR Vehicles!

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The RTR High Clearance Cat-Back Exhaust is designed with enthusiasts in mind. The factory exhaust muffler location isn't ideal for extreme off-roading scenarios. The RTR High Clearance exhaust system relocates the muffler towards the mid-section of your Ford Bronco.

Ford Bronco High-Clearance Exhaust from RTR Vehicles! IMG_8011

It features a T-304 stainless steel turndown exhaust tip that is tucked above the rear bumper and is ideal for off-roading, overlanding, or rock crawling. The RTR High Clearance Cat-Back Exhaust enhances the sound of your Ford Bronco to give it a throaty tone while still being tame enough while cruising down the road. This exhaust is specifically tuned for flow and sound on the Bronco's 2.3L and 2.7L engines. Check out the video below to hear the exhaust!

Below are a couple of images of Vaughn's personal Bronco RTR OE exhaust system after a couple of trips to the Uwharrie trails in North Carolina.

Ford Bronco High-Clearance Exhaust from RTR Vehicles! 8F5A3394

Ford Bronco High-Clearance Exhaust from RTR Vehicles! 8F5A3397

If you would like to learn more about the RTR High Clearance Exhaust System, check out the LINK.
Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like that there are little to no pictures of the “high clearance exhaust” makes me wanna go out and buy four of them.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It features a T-304 stainless steel turndown exhaust tip that is tucked above the rear bumper and is ideal for off-roading, overlanding, or rock crawling.
Got any pics of the rear half of the exhaust or tip as installed? Any on a 2dr? Or any other pics of it installed really.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anything specific you're trying to look at? No 2-door images available at this time.

IMG_5027.JPG

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anything specific you're trying to look at? No 2-door images available at this time.
That's pretty much what I was looking for. Planning on fabbing up a fuel cell mount and skid plate for the space where the OEM muffler is, trying to get an idea of what I can do to move the exhaust to a better location.

About the only thing I'd want to see on a 2dr is where the rear of the muffler sits in relation to the lower control arm bracket on the driver side. Looking at making a side exit for it to keep the exhaust gases off the fuel cell and tire, and would need the muffler to be a little bit in front of it.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the exhaust tip posted of a 2.3L or 2.7L?
If the latter...do you have any clips of it installed on a 2.3?

Also, are these not eligible for the 10% discount code your site provides after enrolling in several different marketing lists?

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is the exhaust tip posted of a 2.3L or 2.7L?
If the latter...do you have any clips of it installed on a 2.3?

Also, are these not eligible for the 10% discount code your site provides after enrolling in several different marketing lists?
This is installed on a 2.7L - We don't have a 2.3L Bronco equipped with it for assets at this time, unfortunately.

The discount code should work now, we adjusted it on our end! Sorry about that.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is installed on a 2.7L - We don't have a 2.3L Bronco equipped with it for assets at this time, unfortunately.
Thanks. No worries, I understand - but can anyone there speak to how loud/ droning it might be cruising on a 2.3? There are a lot of things I like about this design, but that is my one concern.
Sponsored