First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus St
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone seen if the cats are on the downpipe or not? Has anyone made a high-flow kit or race pipe because i don't have to run emissions in my town and would love to hear that whistle!
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone seen if the cats are on the downpipe or not? Has anyone made a high-flow kit or race pipe because i don't have to run emissions in my town and would love to hear that whistle!
Yes, the converters are on the down pipes before they Y into a single exhaust. I haven’t seen anyone offer a replacement, and I highly doubt anyone will soon. The EPA has really been cracking down on companies manufacturing and selling non-emission compliant products. But maybe I’m wrong 🤷‍♂️

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why go three quarters quitter? The factory location of the turbo and catalysts does a lot for preventing unwanted modification.

But if you don't have emissions control down there in flavortown, just cut out what you don't like and run glass packs with some custom piping!

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a company near me that has offered to build custom downpipes for the 2.7 I have. Im just waiting on a company like Cobb to come out with a tuning option already so they can be properly tuned for.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a company near me that has offered to build custom downpipes for the 2.7 I have. Im just waiting on a company like Cobb to come out with a tuning option already so they can be properly tuned for.
yeah @COBB Tuning double u tee eff!