Sponsored

Highest ADM on Bronco Raptor you've seen?

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This one reportedly sold for $225,000.

15205.png
Sponsored

bschack

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's pretty badass, though.....

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol that’s fake news. No way someone is dumb enough to pay 150k over msrp… just kidding this is America after all

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just had a dealer offer me 5k less than kbb for my 400 mile black diamond and want to charge me 10k over sticker . Best part is he couldn't understand why I didn't take the deal

Bad Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex,f150,R32
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Earlier this year my dealer had a “used” 4dr base with wheels and tires on it with less than 100 miles. It had a 117% mark up, yes thats more than double the msrp

Sponsored

nickb

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992 GT3 Touring, G82 BMW M4, Ferrari F8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just had a dealer offer me 5k less than kbb for my 400 mile black diamond and want to charge me 10k over sticker . Best part is he couldn't understand why I didn't take the deal
No Dealer uses KBB for giving out bids on trades. Its sad because KBB is very misleading to consumers as it usually is even more than the retail price, and they have no guarantee/backup on their values they spit out, and most uninformed customers will take a screenshot of that to their dealer arguing why they wont pay above retail pricing for a trade in. Them marking up their car on the other hand I won't speak to as I don't really agree with that anywhere but this is a free market.

Example: I have a bmw m4 comp non xdrive, my KBB trade in value is 92k (in excellent condition), but MMR (Manheim dealer auction value) is 82k. Big swing, and I would be lucky to get any more than that on a trade unless you're selling to some company like carvana who is actively trying to bankrupt themselves with their buying lol.

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No Dealer uses KBB for giving out bids on trades. Its sad because KBB is very misleading to consumers as it usually is even more than the retail price, and they have no guarantee/backup on their values they spit out, and most uninformed customers will take a screenshot of that to their dealer arguing why they wont pay above retail pricing for a trade in. Them marking up their car on the other hand I won't speak to as I don't really agree with that anywhere but this is a free market.

Example: I have a bmw m4 comp non xdrive, my KBB trade in value is 92k (in excellent condition), but MMR (Manheim dealer auction value) is 82k. Big swing, and I would be lucky to get any more than that on a trade unless you're selling to some company like carvana who is actively trying to bankrupt themselves with their buying lol.
I was looking at buying a Raptor F-150 out of state, gave them the details to my Bronco Raptor fully loaded with 1200 miles to tell me he will take it in on trade $74,000 where the MSRP is at $80,000.

nickb

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992 GT3 Touring, G82 BMW M4, Ferrari F8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's just a sleezy used car mgr giving a weak bid. Honestly that's shockingly low they're trying to pay invoice pricing

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's just a sleezy used car mgr giving a weak bid. Honestly that's shockingly low they're trying to pay invoice pricing
I mean I work in the car industry as well so I know how it is but you would figure it would be a little bit more completive trade in value.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had the same type deal on my 4dr Wildtrak with 7k miles but my dealer offered me 5k over MSRP of the Wildtrak trade and 10k adm on the Raptor. Ultimately I made the deal since this would only net a 5k markup on the Raptor. I was surprised by the deal so I jumped on it.

Ford Bronco Highest ADM on Bronco Raptor you've seen? C8C28CBA-E4FC-48C7-B480-FDA089777934

Sponsored

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer tried to hit me with a $10k adm at first then offered me $5k less than what I paid when it went in for service 900 miles on it.

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Drove by a dealer lot today that had about a dozen Broncos, so I had to stop. Surprised to see that many at once… then I saw the $25,000 ADM dealer markup.
Crooks.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Drove by a dealer lot today that had about a dozen Broncos, so I had to stop. Surprised to see that many at once… then I saw the $25,000 ADM dealer markup.
Crooks.
Thats mostly the reason he a has so many.