Sponsored

Highest ADM on Bronco Raptor you've seen?

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Non individual Raptor dealer orders will be Stupid as always not really anything new in the car dealers market. It has been going on forever on the select low production sought after performance vehicles on many brands. And yeh I dont like ADM but and a huge BUTT😁 something to think about. I came to closure I would trade my Wildtrak for the Raptor even though I never wanted the Raptor being the Wildtrak is an awesome more than enough vehicle. I came to closure last week on trading mine based on how the value was not as strong as just a few months ago. The 60k MSRP I paid in January was now worth 60k and not 70k. That was a surprise and seeing the car market changing my guess is she will be 50k trade value if not less next year do to the Broncos are starting to sit on lots and not moving more than ever. The Raptor I feel will always hold it’s value stronger than the non Raptor. I ran the numbers and felt like wow I can drive the Raptor for a good year or more and not take much of a loss and enjoy the ride. And or drive my Wildtrak another year and take maybe another 10k loss while the Raptor will still cost the same and my 10k loss could have been better spent on the Raptor😁
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer had a Raptor on the floor for $149k a couple of weeks ago and I’m told it sold recently for $138k.

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really got lucky with mine. Paid really nothing for mine, traded in my 21 F150 Raptor.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thankful my dealer honored what he told me when I switched my order to a Raptor. MSRP + Tax + Tag.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had the same type deal on my 4dr Wildtrak with 7k miles but my dealer offered me 5k over MSRP of the Wildtrak trade and 10k adm on the Raptor. Ultimately I made the deal since this would only net a 5k markup on the Raptor. I was surprised by the deal so I jumped on it.

C8C28CBA-E4FC-48C7-B480-FDA089777934.jpeg
Just for clarification, I did not order this was in a dealer lot after someone canceled. ADM is really just a starting point. There was a HOSS 3.0 WT I looked into before. They wanted 25k over and the last we spoke we were down to 8k. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger then since I only paid 5k over net on this Raptor. Don’t let the 25k fool you. Most dealers will go waayy down, still crooked and crazy though.
Sponsored